[Collection] Inventory FRM edits

Added to the Fallout Tactics collections are the weapons - see here. Grab the file here - Tactics Weapons

001tacticsweapons.gif

These weapons have been supplied by tbalint...I just fixed them slightly and saved them in the Fallout palette - go crazy. They would require a lot extra work in Photoshop to give them the right Fallout feel. Good luck. :wink:

Support weapons

Small Guns - pistols

Big Guns

Energy Weapons

Small Guns

.Pixote. said:
These weapons have been supplied by tbalint...I just fixed them slightly and saved them in the Fallout palette - go crazy. They would require a lot extra work in Photoshop to give them the right Fallout feel. Good luck. :wink:

Support weapons

supportweapons.gif

Small Guns - pistols

smallgunspistols.gif

Big Guns

bigguns.gif

Energy Weapons

energyweapons.gif

Small Guns

smallguns.gif

Where can I download these weapons from .rar file. In nma there are these weapons (all png format) but I dont remember what topic are there. How can I contact with author of these orginal guns?

tester123 said:
Where can I download these weapons from .rar file. In nma there are these weapons (all png format) but I dont remember what topic are there. How can I contact with author of these orginal guns?

Use the search function to find posts by the author of the images the nick of whom you actually quoted. And you didn't have to clutter the thread by re-posting all those images from Pixote.

Besides, if you want to use these in a F2 mod, you'd rather want to download Pixote's fixed images and cut them up yourself.

Ardent said:
tester123 said:

Use the search function to find posts by the author of the images the nick of whom you actually quoted. And you didn't have to clutter the thread by re-posting all those images from Pixote.

Besides, if you want to use these in a F2 mod, you'd rather want to download Pixote's fixed images and cut them up yourself.

I want to use this in FOnline.

Terbitator said:
Ok guys, I made a compilation of all the work I made on the weapons for Ec Paris.
Tell me what you think about it :)
IMHO the blood stain on the nail bat could be a bit more dark red. The others are simply awesome (are these some kind of plasma assault rifles?), make me feel like I should delete my stuff in the first post. :oops:

NovaRain said:
IMHO the blood stain on the nail bat could be a bit more dark red.

Yeah I know, but with my computer's screen I don't see any difference between the blood ingame and the blood stain on the nailed bat.
So it's pretty hard to fit it.

NovaRain said:
are these some kind of plasma assault rifles?

Yep. Real rifles that you can shoulder, not a big plasma launcher like f1 and f2.

NovaRain said:
The others are simply awesome, make me feel like I should delete my stuff in the first post. :oops:

The stuff you made is just awesome, that's what (with X'il's and Pixote's stuff too) makes me start to do some weapons by myslef. (especially your Extended version of AK-112 Alternative)

PistC1.gif

Don't Know if you ispired yourself of the FALLOUCH 3 10mm Pistol, but
It really looks like the one in that crappy game.

Pretty sexy stuff on this thread anyway. Maybe I'll put some of my old shit.

Snake Vega said:
PistC1.gif

Don't Know if you ispired yourself of the FALLOUCH 3 10mm Pistol, but It really looks like the one in that crappy game.

If that's the case then it's more like F3's inspired on the 10mm SMG since that is what this is; the 10 mm smg 'cut down' into a pistol.

.Pixote. said:
I'm currently bringing certain F3 + NV weapons into MR...
Other games have much better shit to port:

scr00000copycopy.gif

Rage's Settler Pistol is pretty cool too:

SettlerPistol_Transparent.png

Also, people should get banned for posting that blue shit :twisted: If you're lazy to make it transparent use "spoiler" thingy instead.

Sorry for another self-necro-bump, but here's a double-barreled Pipe Rifle I made few days ago:
db_pipe_rifle2.gif

Double the barrel, double the fun! The idea just popped out in my head after I saw 007: Skyfall. And I think it might be a good idea to improve the Pipe Rifle a bit, making players more willing to use it in the early stage.

Oh, BTW I also uploaded some new images and download link for my AK-112 series in the first post, just finished some tweaks for them yesterday. If there's anyone still interested. :oops:

Last edited:
NovaRain said:
Sorry for another self-necro-bump, but here's a double-barreled Pipe Rifle I made few days ago:
db_pipe_rifle.gif
[/URL]

Double the barrel, double the fun! The idea just popped out in my head after I saw 007: Skyfall. And I think it might be a good idea to improve the Pipe Rifle a bit, making players more willing to use it in the early stage.

Nice work, although I think you should go with a single stock, instead of a double one. It would look less like a copy/paste job.
Totally frankly however, the Pipe Rifle art looks like some kind of placeholder, when compared with the original F1 weapon images.

In MR, we beefed up the Pipe Rifle too. It deals 6-13 damage (instead of the original 5-12) and it has a fast reload (1 AP) perk, which makes it quite a worthwhile weapon to use, at least at the very beginning. Surprisingly, it can deal significantly more damage to unarmored critters than the 10mm Pistol.

Awsome job made with the assault rifles, I like them a lot! Especially the short version and the round magazine :clap:

Ardent said:
Nice work, although I think you should go with a single stock, instead of a double one. It would look less like a copy/paste job.
Thanks for the advice. I was trying to make the stock thicker, but you're right, especially the line on the stock makes it look very much like a cheap c/p. :oops:

I also thought about giving Pipe Rifle the fast reload perk, but later dropped the idea because I still want it to have a higher AP cost per shot than 10mm pistol. (2 shots + 1 standard reload = 6 AP per shot)
Speaking of MR, will we get something new at this year's Christmas? Maybe Demo 2? :P

@Geras
Thanks! Glad you like them. :D
I was fond of AKS-74U few years ago when starting to make those edits.

The barrels need a little work too. On the right side top, there are these dark pixel / markings. If you change them a little bit on one barrel, it would also look less like simple c&p and make the whole thing a lot better.

Back