Fallout 4 gameplay videos leaked, Bethesda starts taking them down

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    So... Wait... There are no ending slides to tell you what happened to the various factions and locations in the long run?

If Maxson was a kid in Fallout 3 then how does he look like he's 30+ in Fallout 4? He a synth too?

Oh god would you look at that Brotherhood ending...
    Hey, you've completed the main quest and now you get to continue playing the game! So... Uh... What else is there left for you to do.... I know! Uhm, just, yknow, kill shit!"

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Well you just continue playing after the last mission. There also seems to only be one settlement in the whole game. The BOS give you a Jetpack,my guess is the Minutemen and Railroad give you something else. I'll laugh my ass off if they all give the Jetpack.

3. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Cynical Cunt

Jun 15, 2015
    All that trouble for a fucking jetpack...:twitch: They really were pandering to the CoD and 12 year old audience.
    "I was forced to kill my evil son and all I got was this lousy jetpack!"

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  4. vitekc45c

vitekc45c First time out of the vault

Jul 20, 2014
    Well, offcourse there is olny one pre-made settlement. Its because YOU as a player build the rest!!! And you decide what they are like and their endings!!! Totaly just like the originals, so imhershive!!! 111/10!!! GOTY!!! And !!! everywhere just to show how uwsum it is!!!

5. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti I know what I'm doing

Oct 6, 2015
    ah, Christ, they brought back Liberty Prime? Seriously?

They actually expect us to believe that Scribe Rosencrantz rebuilt that monstrosity out of cameras and sensor modules?

Who is he, MacGyver? What a load of shit....

6. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Funny how with 18 months and less Budget Obsidiangave us hundreds of Ending Permutations with full narration. But Bethesda just puts out 2 endings...

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  7. GlowHound

GlowHound Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Jun 12, 2008
    Uhhh. So...Liberty Prime.

They're doing the EXACT. SAME. FUCKING. THING. As in Fallout 3. The literal same exact thing. I didn't think any of the endings would be this fucking stupid.

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  8. Jedasd

Jedasd It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 31, 2015
    So a fish out of water type of character building settlements on a place instead of the people who have been living in that area for the last 200 years?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  9. Joshua

Joshua Hate Newspapers

Nov 5, 2015
    Is this for real? Did they actually bring Liberty Prime back?

10. Bubba Zanetti

Bubba Zanetti I know what I'm doing

Oct 6, 2015
    A static world waiting for you, its Messiah, to kick things off... par for the course these days.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  11. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Cynical Cunt

Jun 15, 2015
    Because your Cryo Jesus!That's why! Here to rescue the world and bring law and order back to the wastes. I am really getting sick of this special snowflake crap.:irked:

12. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    It's not even special snowflake crap.

You can do great things with a Chosen One narrative.

It's a tool like all other tropes.

Bethesda just sucks at writing meaningful and engaging narratives.

It's just crappy crap.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    The random flapping of the lips really gets me. The flat voice acting of Mr. 111 everyone round of applause! Then that woman tells him he can set Liberty Prime since he's the chosen one and it's his destiny.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  14. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
  15. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Jim Sterling following the popular opinion while saying Mediocrity in this game is "progressive". Man, I was eating, why are you trying to make me nauseous with that idiot's crowd pleasing crap?

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  16. Mr Fish

Mr Fish Snug Rubber

Sep 11, 2010
    I'm trying to help you diet.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. MercenarySnake

MercenarySnake Kept you waiting huh?

Aug 22, 2015
    So he thinks using everyone as sex dolls and boning multiple companions with no consequences is progressive and not at all shallow?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  18. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    So, despite their introduction of companion romances and "Like/Dislike metters" they didn't give Companions individual endings. Talk about a waste of potential...

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  19. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    It's a statement to general terribleness of romance in video games if I've ever seen one.

20. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Apparently being a pick up artist is now progressive... I just can't wrap my head around these American Third Wave Feminists sometimes...

• [Like] [Like] x 4