Fallout Nevada | Analysis and Review

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by ramblelime, Mar 1, 2021.

1. ramblelime

ramblelime First time out of the vault

Jan 22, 2021

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  2. Keyboard Gecko

Keyboard Gecko Olympus 2207 english version is out! Look in info.

Jan 15, 2018
    Here's my little suggestion - add any hint on where to find the game and/or how to install it. You are exposing somebody's work to a wider audience and, at the same time, you are not.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. ramblelime

ramblelime First time out of the vault

Jan 22, 2021
    there are links in the description to both the NMA page for the mod and the direct download page. Don't have a link to the mod author's page because it's in russian and my video is for an english speaking audience. Cheers!

4. naossano

naossano So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 19, 2006
    Great video once again. Congratulations.

5. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    The poor translation in the second half of Fallout Nevada is due to the lack of editing. Anyone with the right skills can go back and upgrade the dialogues, it will just take time, the only software required is 'notepad'.

Fallout Nevada\master.dat\text\english\dialog

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. Keyboard Gecko

Keyboard Gecko Olympus 2207 english version is out! Look in info.

Jan 15, 2018
    The same with narration.
    Also worth noting that neither translation, nor narration is not affiliated with dev team in any way.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. Alphons

Alphons National Beholder

Aug 9, 2017
    Saw that Resurrection video blew up, congrats.

What are your plans now?

8. Black Angel

Black Angel Grand Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus

Mar 21, 2016
    I intended to share with you a possible solution to have the TC mod run more properly and smoothly on the video comment section, but since it turns out you have already have a thread in this forum I'll share it here instead.
    https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads...ut-game-by-czechs.109858/page-11#post-4650361
    This setup is basically what I've done for Fallout 2 and all its TC mods, including 1.5 and Nevada, and I've been able to have them all run smoother than a baby's cheeks on my old ass laptop. If for some reason it didn't help you, I'd suggest DM-ing that guy (agris). Or perhaps someone here would kindly show him how to setup the game to run properly based on his gaming setup?