Fallout Nevada bugs and errors report

Greetings from Russia my friend. Listen there is a problem we are facing right now involving some possible copyright issues. So there is no way you can download the game or the patch, for now. Also we don't have an official website, it's the development team site you probably mentioned, we work on another older version of the mod that is incompatible with the new one they have on their website. But there were no problems installing our version, everything ran smoothly. Sorry to disappoint, but everyone that didn't downloaded the game previously from our source will have to wait. Not too long though, I hope.
Doesn't matter man i can wait.

About my troubles with the game crashing upon entering/exploring the area-51 hangar:

Apparently the error and crashing seem to be kinda random, when the game crashes I just need to reload a few times (2-3 mostly do the trick) untill the map loads normally.

I managed to complete the complete area-51 area/quests in one go (so no saving/loading which might crash the game?), so this might be a way around the problem if anyone else encounters the same thing.

God I love this Fallout Nevada mod!

Dionis & everyone else contributing: Thank you guys!

BTW Dionis, because i downloaded your translation patch before this copyright incindent, shouldi upload it on mediafire or something like that?

BTW Dionis, because i downloaded your translation patch before this copyright incindent, shouldi upload it on mediafire or something like that?
Oh, I don't know really, I mean why? I guess you can do whatever you like with it for storage purposes, but don't post it anywhere on our threads please. We will post everything when we believe it's ready.

Oh, I don't know really, I mean why? I guess you can do whatever you like with it for storage purposes, but don't post it anywhere on our threads please. We will post everything when we believe it's ready.
Ok, BTW did you play 1.5 ressurecction because i am in need of help.

The guard at Luciano ranch has been fixed now, the error was showing only during female character play through because of one missing closing bracket in her dialog.
At last moving to Pip Boy file... It's so boring and tedious to do btw, but must be done. This is the file that contains all the tapes and messages you all get in Russian.

The guard at Luciano ranch has been fixed now, the error was showing only during female character play through because of one missing closing bracket in her dialog.
At last moving to Pip Boy file... It's so boring and tedious to do btw, but must be done. This is the file that contains all the tapes and messages you all get in Russian.
Eh, i don't i can remotely understand it i guess. My language is similar to Russian. But to others, however...

Switch in Salt Lake City - Underground Communications slipped under the radar:

mdg8iEj.png

Oh, yeah. We need a fix in translation, there is also a msg from Jay (biker) send to pip-boy and its in russian. I dont know where they moved.

Last edited:
Funny bug, dialogue background for Mr. Williamson in Las Vegas got swapped with water reservoir in Lovelock. When you try poisoning the water in Lovelock district controlled by raiders there's head of Mr. Williamson appearing here, and this is Mr. Williamson in Las Vegas:

n7DddjL.png

So is there a way to get the Larry Geller text installed while not messing up with the yellow crosshair?

I’m playing with the translation v1.02, Fallout Nevada 1.02 HD, SFALL2 v1.7.8

I guess this was one of the earlier translation packs without the yellow crosshair problems, every one in Las vegas is translated in English apart from Larry Geller.

I can wait, because the version I’m playing now doesn’t have any problems, but if I could get the Larry Geller files installed, I can finish some quests!

Thanks

Oh and I think I found another small bug:

In the special encounter "lost office" or "forgotten office" you can see Chris Avellone in a room, but when you 'study' him (right click and binoculars icon) the game crashes.

Nothing serious for the game itself, but just mentioning it.

What is the newest translation version ?
Found some version 0.12 but it doesnt seem to make any changes, Larry Geller is still only in Russian

Back