General Discussion Thread of DOOM

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
The important thing in any relationship is self awareness. If you are not aware of your own faults and how you contribute to the issues at hand, you are part of the problem.

Make sure to drink lots of pickle juice daily to avoid period cramps.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a standoff.
giphy.gif

Ok ok ok...

Let me be the peacemaker, ok? :) All you guys (valcik, Crni, Atom) are from the eastern Europe. Your countries, to my knowledge, aren't at war or conflict right now, there aren't any bigger 'beefs' between Serbia and Slovakia. Neither of you guys genocided the other's guys dudes in the near history. They sometimes play against each other in football, basketball and ice hockey, Serbia might win in basketball but Slovaks take the ice hockey hands down. Serbia is making strides in football though.

So. You guys should embrace your slavik/eastern/oriental roots. Dress up like...cossacks? Share a bottle of slivovitch and *insert a Slovakian alcoholic beverage* and in no time you'll be doing some of that Russian-style squat dancing together.

These guys are pretty good.

I hope my bosses recent business ventures in the US doesn't mean I am gonna have to travel there eventually for a new project, it's already annoying enough to travel repeatedly within the country during the November - December season, international travel for work would just suck at this point, I should ask for another rise if they even propose the idea tbh.

The most dangerous thing about going to watch the Joker seems to be getting shot by a cop pissed about being on Joker duty rather than getting shot by an incel.

Screenshot_20191002_124020.jpg

Last edited:
When I read that
4 officers got killed in Paris during a police employee’s knife attack inside the actual fucking police station
I immediately started singing

Does that make me a bad boy, mama?

The fucker worked at the IT department. Can you even start to imagine that? A fucking IT'er kills 4 armed colleagues. How the fuck did he do that?

O yeah, he also converted to Islam recently, but the cops that weren't killed assure us that has absolutely nothing to do with the killings.

This planet needs an asteroid travelling at 180 miles per second so it's wiped clean.

I love the comedian propaganda bots with their canned crowds of shill crows and sheep.

Back