General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

Ah Gaunter o'dimm and his advise of granny cookies.

And he is so much better than wild hunt or

Unseen Elder
as villain

And he is so much better than wild hunt or

Unseen Elder
as villain
Isn't the main antagonist of Blood & Wine either Syanna or Dettlaff? The Unseen Elder does not do much except unlock an additional outcome.

I just finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided newgame+ and I enjoyed it and the fanservice cutscenes and agree with most about the abrupt ending. I would like to go back after the dlc cycle is through. I did not like breach mode for obvious reasons, and hate tacking on a multiplayer mode. Would have liked the time and money on that to be spent making more quest and hubs in the base game. Also a personal gripe, why the hell do you do a game in Prague and not have Charles Bridge.

Playing FO3 (for a joke playthrough with a friend) New Vegas (I play this game too much) Gears Of War 1 and Burnout Paradise, I need some new games guyyys. Also, Papers Please and Fallout 1 when it decides to actually run on my shit PC

I just finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided newgame+ and I enjoyed it and the fanservice cutscenes and agree with most about the abrupt ending. I would like to go back after the dlc cycle is through. I did not like breach mode for obvious reasons, and hate tacking on a multiplayer mode. Would have liked the time and money on that to be spent making more quest and hubs in the base game. Also a personal gripe, why the hell do you do a game in Prague and not have Charles Bridge.

Do you know if the DLC is any good? I would like to play DX:MD and Dishonored 2 again.

The quests are extremely linear and the characters are obnoxious.
I disagree there, quests are not that linear at all, and I really love the deep characters like the Everecs <3 but to each his own i guess ^^

Done with Quake 2 and i'm so pissed that 2 parts of the game is still bugged after all these years.. I want 100% secrets and kills god damn it! :P Tried the first expansion but it was so boring from the start that i gave up. CBA.

Installed Darkest dungeon to get the last cards on steam but i was not really going to play it yet.. But it was just too much fun so i've spend and hour or 2 on it.

Tried a puzzle/exploring game called Maize. Probably the best humor game i've played in ages! Sadly it was really short with 3 hours or so.

I really like Darkest Dungeon, and i played it since Early access (which is usually a big no no for me) but i've more hours into it than most games, I really like it, especially the stress and virtue mechanics, i even like the RNG cause it adds to the over all hopeless feel for me... (and it has led to several rage quits, but even so i like it a lot)

Isn't the main antagonist of Blood & Wine either Syanna or Dettlaff? The Unseen Elder does not do much except unlock an additional outcome.
Yeah you are correct, Syanna is the main antagonist, Detlaff is also, but he is actually quite innocent untill the end, I really like it cause Toussaint is a place from a fairytale, and that's how tha game plays, with som dark dark twists and turns :)

Final Fantasy XV has been a pleasant surprise even with the minor problems I have with the game. With the definitive version of XII coming out soon I should be set for the Final Fantasy 30th anniversary.

The movies are somewhat important to the story unfortunately so some people will be dissuaded from the game right from the start. This is actually one of the first games I have ever had a desire to buy a Season Pass for so take that for what you will.

A lot of the story gripes are a mix of people not reading between the lines, watching the related media, and sloppy editing/budget constraints. The lore for the FFXIII series was all cut from the game leaving the lore a bit lacking in comparison. The development of the past 10 years is pretty interesting actually if you look back and see how the game changed from Versus/XIII to XV. Despite all the problems this is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games to date.

Final Fantasy XV has been a pleasant surprise even with the minor problems I have with the game. With the definitive version of XII coming out soon I should be set for the Final Fantasy 30th anniversary.

The movies are somewhat important to the story unfortunately so some people will be dissuaded from the game right from the start. This is actually one of the first games I have ever had a desire to buy a Season Pass for so take that for what you will.

A lot of the story gripes are a mix of people not reading between the lines, watching the related media, and sloppy editing/budget constraints. The lore for the FFXIII series was all cut from the game leaving the lore a bit lacking in comparison. The development of the past 10 years is pretty interesting actually if you look back and see how the game changed from Versus/XIII to XV. Despite all the problems this is one of my favorite Final Fantasy games to date.

I'm about 3 hours in and I'm really enjoying it.
I'm a huge fan of the series anyway (going as far as saying I actually like the XIII trilogy) but yeah, I remember seeing FFXV first get announced (back when it was called Versus XIII).

I also think next year, the FFVIII remake is coming out.

Day of infamy is probably my favorite WW2 shooter out now. I liked DOD back in the days but this is like an improvement on every part except it needs more people playing.

I randomly quit playing Darkest dungeon even if i loved it the same way i did with Layers of fear and This war of mine. I have no idea why i just don't feel like finishing certain great games anymore... Ohh well!

Also H1Z1 have given me more cancer than any other game out there still i play it every now and then.. I hate the game with a passion but i must play some more!

Back