Gun Control

1a426c00-dcfd-11ec-bbbb-2b11ad1671df

I honestly don't know what to believe on the internet news anymore. I just spent 10 minutes on Google trying to find "Gun deaths by state 2022" "Gun homicide by state 2022" and "Homicide by state 2022"

And every top article was from the same website, with articles so similar I'm wondering if they are written by bots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the streets were flooded with those to where ATF would start murdering people again because ya know progress.

Maybe America should introduce prohibition for gurns. That way illegal shoot easies would spring up. Soundproofed rooms where citizens could let off steam and massacre each other with automatic rifles.

How funny is it that the US traded a Russian arms dealer....for a nobody anti-patriot....its shit like that that has me believing that the solution for "gun violence" isnt going to come from the goverment. Those boobs could fuck up a free lunch......people need to teach their children to respect each other and the danger of giving up freedom for the illusion of "safety".

Back