How'd you get your username?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Sduibek, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite Board Cop oTO

Aug 16, 2010
    A werecat... So once a month you turn into a bitchy, catty creature that is prone to wild mood swings between cuddling and scratching.
    So basically a woman?

Misogyny, up up and awaaaaay...

2. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010

When I joined, voof used the same avatar she is using now (Louis Wain painting, no?), and I was inclined to believe that she was...a werecat...since always.

She also struck me as an...uhm, cat person. But I don't know her nearly enough to make an actual statement about that.

:lol:

Since lycanthropy applies for all animals, mammals most prominently, it would mean that there are weredogs...and werebitches, their female counterparts.

Have I raised the stakes, or have I just ruined a good joke?

3. Sduibek

Sduibek Creator of Fallout Fixt Moderator Modder

Oct 27, 2010
    Wait, verevoof is female?

^ I don't believe in this, obviously. (verevoof already knows I'm an idiot and a jerk but I'm not THAT much of an idiot or a jerk. I just enjoy excuses to say or link to ridiculous/humorous things 8-) )

4. Verevoof

Verevoof Cryptid oTO Orderite Board Cop oTO [REDACTED]

Jul 12, 2009
    Sorry to break it to you guys, but I'm a human.

I like animals and monsters, so I guess there's the logic in the name, if any. It's not my original username and I just wanted to change it, mainly because my previous name didn't want to be associated with the stupidity that I spew on these boards.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  5. Sduibek

Oct 27, 2010
    lol, I think that's an acceptable reason.

A wise choice of inspired discretion. :monocle:

6. Quarto

Quarto First time out of the vault

Oct 24, 2013
    The name “Quarto” refers to a few different things. What I learned it from was the board game with the same name. It’s a simple yet interesting game of strategy. If you enjoy games like Chess or Checkers you should check it out.

Anyways, I started using it awhile ago because I like the way it sounded, plus it stood out. Around five or so years ago, I poked around NMA every now and then under the name Iceman (I believe). I eventually gave Iceman up because it was too common and I grew bored with it.

When I was a little kid, I used Stryker which comes from the sir name of a character in a game I use to play all the time. I eventually gave that one up because everyone kept telling me I was misspelling “Striker” and I'd half to constantly explain it.

7. OhBriYouSoSilly

OhBriYouSoSilly First time out of the vault

Oct 27, 2013
    Well...I'm Bri. And I'm silly.
    I came up with it a couple years ago when I was thinking of a twitter handle. My first choice, boobri, was taken, so I chose the first combo of words my brain vomited up. Now I just use it for everything.

8. FalloutTroll

FalloutTroll Mfw no snow

Apr 7, 2013
    Well for most games i use my unique name "Strobber" don't know why but probably because its original and i made it. On the forum tho I was on a skateboarding forum and my name was Trollskater so i kind of made a similar name on here

9. Battlefield121

Battlefield121 First time out of the vault

Feb 10, 2014
    Before I played Fallout, my favorite series by far was Star Wars Battlefront (this was about 2004). Battlefield121 just sounded better than Battlefront121

10. Mohamed2001

Mohamed2001 HATE NEWSPAPERS

Jan 28, 2013
    Not my current name, although another one.. "Abgeschossen" (Which means Shot Down)

I used to use this name, then people started mocking/joking about it. So I decided to change it. Abgeschossen is rare, uncommon.

11. El Pagano

El Pagano First time out of the vault

Feb 12, 2014
    I got mine from the custom class I always role in RPGs. So when New Vegas came out, I grabbed the nearest machete and mixed it with game's whole desperado schtick.

12. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Voof, neither Lenin or Stalin have been born as those glorious leaders. They made some mistakes on their way to the top too! So dont be so hard to your self :D

13. Emperor

Emperor Simplesmente Rajuma

Aug 4, 2013
    My username is my Sith Lord nickname. The official name is Darth Emper and it's called Emperor by soldiers/citizens/etc.... apart from personnel who works close to him everybody calls him Emperor.

14. Fleiding

Fleiding Everybody lies.

Feb 18, 2014
    Fleiding is the name of my favorite skiing trail in Westendorf, Austria.

15. Sduibek

Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  16. Fleiding

Fleiding Everybody lies.

Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  17. Sduibek

Oct 27, 2010
    Oh! Indeed. Somehow I didn't recognize him cropped and in black& white. Great show.

18. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
  19. Sduibek

Oct 27, 2010
    Wow! Sexy. It's like H. R. Giger but in the violet spectrum. I dig it :ok:

20. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    Looks like a ghost of a Turian stripper.

Awesome.