Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 (english translation)

Okay then, the translation is completed.

Suddenly my translation became an "official translation", which led to developers putting an additional effort into the game, fixing a lot of stuff. And now we have a new "beta-version", which requires testing.

An estimated time for testing is a couple of weeks, then the game gets an "official release".
If you want to participate in this beta testing - PM me, we'll discuss the details.

Last edited:
Glad to see the translation is finally done! Unfortunately I don't have enough English skills to take the beta test...Wait for official release

Congratulations! Thanks a lot for your hard work.

@Proletären
Worthy of a news post?

Oh geez, wait, wait! There's still some work to do, no point in promoting game that is not ready!
About the testers - the whole point is in not distributing beta-version widely. Devs are hoping that 5-10 people tops would like to participate. If not - it gets released anyway.

(Also, no problem)

Okay then, the translation is completed.

Suddenly my translation became an "official translation", which led to developers putting an additional effort into the game, fixing a lot of stuff. And now we have a new "beta-version", which requires testing.

An estimated time for testing is a couple of weeks, then the game gets an "official release".
If you want to participate in this beta testing - PM me, we'll discuss the details.
So there will be a new version of Olympus?

¡Te luciste con esto! Te felicito por todo el esfuerzo que diste, gracias!

pregunta: cuando la traducción este terminada, es posible compartir los archivos para una traducción a otros idiomas como el español?

¡Te luciste con esto! Te felicito por todo el esfuerzo que diste, gracias!

pregunta: cuando la traducción este terminada, es posible compartir los archivos para una traducción a otros idiomas como el español?

¡Muchas gracias! Si, claro voy a abrir el repo para mejorar la calidad de la traducción. Puedes usar el repo tambien para el español.

Thank you and sorry for bringing OT into your thread. Do you know if there's information in English anywhere?

Thank you and sorry for bringing OT into your thread. Do you know if there's information in English anywhere?
There will be by the end of this week, I hope. All I know that the team behind the first game is working on it, it uses ue4, it is a continuation of the previous game and they don't want to show something until they are ready. They have some gifs on their site.

Thanks! It sounds like a mayor announcement. From what I can tell the game looks great. Could you PM me when it's official?

Back