Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 (english translation)

Sure, no problem

gecko saw on olympys home site the updated it now also they updated the olympus to game version 1.2 but cant still see any sign of any english translastion was it the olympys 2077 that was going to be translated or was it the new one olympus 2249 that are in deplovment atm ?

gecko saw on olympys home site the updated it now also they updated the olympus to game version 1.2 but cant still see any sign of any english translastion was it the olympys 2077 that was going to be translated or was it the new one olympus 2249 that are in deplovment atm ?
Cone on, they are literally updating the site now, everything will be there

peeps english translated mod out now thx everybody involved in this special thx to keyboard gecko for translating it :D

Okey-dokey. One moment, the setup is initializing. Here - here - here - There it goes... old-service pack works... game is starting... no blackscreen. Hah! It's working! And it looks we have a winner! Haha! [The non-cyrillic readers sighs with relief.] You -- you've saved us. You've done it!

молодец!

The you as you the translator and you the Olympus dev team.

Quick one before we start. SPECIAL. Is 10INT badly needed to beat it? I was thinking going with 8.

Okey-dokey. One moment, the setup is initializing. Here - here - here - There it goes... old-service pack works... game is starting... no blackscreen. Hah! It's working! And it looks we have a winner! Haha! [The non-cyrillic readers sighs with relief.] You -- you've saved us. You've done it!

молодец!

The you as you the translator and you the Olympus dev team.

Quick one before we start. SPECIAL is 10INT badly needed to beat it? I was thinking going with 8.
You'll do fine ☺️ It's beatable even with 3

Does anyone know how to solve the issue of sick lavaches? I talked with the butcher and the overseer where I learned it may have to do with dirty water but despite checking the maintenance floor quite well and talking with everyone I cannot proceed further.

Does anyone know how to solve the issue of sick lavaches? I talked with the butcher and the overseer where I learned it may have to do with dirty water but despite checking the maintenance floor quite well and talking with everyone I cannot proceed further.
The water is dirty, so check up water filters (with science). Maybe ask water servants then.

The water is dirty, so check up water filters (with science). Maybe ask water servants then.

Thank you, I had to inspect the faulty machine and talk to a water servant afterwards.

Now though I'm having trouble finding materials to craft a pumping filter. I got the valve but I cannot find the other 2 despite checking every single place I can think of. :(

Could you help me again? Thanks in advance!

Thank you, I had to inspect the faulty machine and talk to a water servant afterwards.

Now though I'm having trouble finding materials to craft a pumping filter. I got the valve but I cannot find the other 2 despite checking every single place I can think of. :(

Could you help me again? Thanks in advance!
No problem! Smitty can provide an additional info where to look for what. The bracket thingy has something to do with the kids that run around.

mivPwx8.png

Any alternative download link available?

wow, that a good thing! popular. let it be know Olympus is out. Keep the Fallout love alive!! :D

Back