Project Van Buren

Thanks! This may sound real dumb but I'm a newcomer to these forums and still haven't found the PM functionality, lol. Is it done through the Conversations? Tried using it at first but didn't work for some reason.
Sorry for tagging you again, but did you receive my message? I would not ask otherwise but you seemed to have little trouble finding things around the forum page, so I want to make sure.

Implemented the last major technical feature - dim haze of war (fog of war). There's still no collision-based line of sight and entities are not hidden outside of the view range, but the shaders and the whole rendering part is done and I'm very proud of it.

Implemented the last major technical feature - dim haze of war (fog of war). There's still no collision-based line of sight and entities are not hidden outside of the view range, but the shaders and the whole rendering part is done and I'm very proud of it.

Nice progress brother. Stick with it.

We take any updates we can get. Thanks!

Sweet. curious if Mr x give you all the design docs he possessed and if that it were all the docs that survived the hands of time.

I know it's might be sensative topic, but not going to ask you to share, just really curious how much VB sources you actually got to work with.

Sweet. curious if Mr x give you all the design docs he possessed and if that it were all the docs that survived the hands of time.

I know it's might be sensative topic, but not going to ask you to share, just really curious how much VB sources you actually got to work with.

Well, just to be clear, I don't have access to everything, just a bunch of documents that were relevant to the questions I addressed to Chris a year and a half ago. That's it. The reason is that right now, I don't need any other documents. I work primarily on technology at this point, not the content. When the time comes, I know whom to approach and, based on previous experience, it's likely that I will get the help, which is enough for me at this point.

Well, just to be clear, I don't have access to everything, just a bunch of documents that were relevant to the questions I addressed to Chris a year and a half ago. That's it. The reason is that right now, I don't need any other documents. I work primarily on technology at this point, not the content. When the time comes, I know whom to approach and, based on previous experience, it's likely that I will get the help, which is enough for me at this point.
Thanks for answering. Looking forward to future updates

Back