Roleplay Hello thread

WELL...Ugghhh i'm a veteran,not new to RPGs
but well hello again.Probably you know my characters Hollywood,Sawyer,Rich.and il continue makeing characters for creating a single -multiplayer story so i need help

Hello, my fellow wastelanders. Not sure the ethics in saying that, but I digress. My name is Daun.

I am a wandering scientist, trying to rid the wastelands of ghouls forever, some people consider that highly unorthodox and in some cases "fucked up" considering some ghouls can talk and present themselves as humans, too.

The point is, I'll be working on a cure, so stay tuned!

Welcome to the forums. Please try to refrain from killing any ghouls here, they tend to get touchy. But overall, apart from those deathclaws that wish to rip you apart here, you should be at comfort here. :)

Gaspard said:
Any ongoing RP still active at this board?

No not at the moment. I doubt there'll be one for a while. I would like to make a new one, but there's not enough people, and even if there was, I'm too busy right now to run it (along with the fact I'm shit at running RPs), and I don't think there's many people who will take part and stay in it beyond a week or two.

Evening all,

Not much to say other than the usual I like fallout and I'm a decent roleplayer.

Hoping to join a RP soon. :)

Hiya! I stumbled onto the fallout pnp game a couple days ago, and the fact that there are rules for playing as a dog has intrigued me greatly! Unfortunately, I have noone to play with since I live in a desert.

Nice to meet y'all!

Hey I'm Isabela, and I'm new to the forums. I've had experience with role-playing, but I'm a bit rusty now so where do I begin? I don't want to screw up. It's nice to meet everyone. =3

Greetings and Salivations, ~Wipes lips~ I haven't had much luck on finding a fallout game on some of my regular forums so I figured I'd go looking for greatness in the internet wastelands in true Fallout fashion.

I have a question, are we allowed to make up certain locations that our character may be from that don't truly exist? I wish for my character to be from a non-existent vault, but don't know if this is allowed. Is it?

Hello,
My name is Keira and I've roleplayed in various different types of settings but never Fallout. I look forward to giving it a shot.

Hello guys! I was in an RP before I ended up leaving NMA for awhile. NOW I am back, have been for a while now, and am ready to get back into RP! I'm primarily looking to use my character Arianna Lahar (you will see her in the characters section). I am far from new to RPing. In fact, I've been RPing for over 10 years! So I know what I'm doing :)

If anyone reads this--anyone with an active RP going, will you either reply to me, OR PM me, so I can join? I want something at least semi-active, where at least a few times a week there's new posts. If it's more active, even better :D Hope to see some of you RPers in the land of Fallout!

Hello I am Ryan or you all can call me by my character name Ryan Jackson but I do have a lot of experience with Roleplay and was in 6 different ones in 6 different games so hello all and I look forward to play and enjoy the adventure. ( PS if there is any current Rp up and running please message me )

Hi all I'm new to role playing games my group is 4 players I'm writing a fallout new Vegas adventure if anyone is on the line app add me on jonni-smith and we can brainstorm

Hi. I'm new here, and hoping to get some help in developing a roleplay I've been working on for awhile now. It takes place in The Commonwealth, an area I feel the games really need to visit. It involves The Institute and the Enclave. Where would I post more details to see if anybody is interested and if anybody would like to help me develop it?

Back