Roleplay Hello thread

Hello, I'm back. Over the past year I have been distant from this thread due to personal problems, but my writing and roleplay skills have improved drastically. Would anyone be interested in a new roleplay, that I can finish this time?

Hello! My name is ERROR CODE 404: FILE NOT FOUND, but my friends just call me Error! I'm actually a pretty good RPer, but it'll be cool to try it here. :ugly:

Hi there, I'm... well, you can read it just on the left. That's not my real name, btw.
I'm here to share my fan stories and draws. Also, there's a good percentual that I will try to roleplay.

Ave
This is my first RP thing I've ever done (using words and text) and am excited to see how it goes! Just refer to me as Drake, Allen, Allen Drake, or even Alcaeus. I think I might do some custom lore stuff and I'll try my best when RPing!

I hope its ok to ask this here so do we rp here on this site or somewhere else? This question also includes the PNP side of things. Thanks!

Hello, hello :drunk:

I've just started playing the Fallout PnP recently.

If you guys want some new sheets, check out my post :)

Hi Guys and Gals!

I usually RP over on spacebattles.com and used to do so on Sufficient Velocity til my Email provider croaked and had to make a new account there.

I've done Fallout RP once but it was a Fallout/Bioshock cross that sadly died after the first 2 turns.

Did a few Quests too....

My Fallout Character was a Feral Boy named Kresh Nal'Tok (Smooth Hided Runt) who was raised by Deathclaws.

I look forward to playing with you all soon.

Howdy, i'm new here in nma but i'm interested in RP, never done it before.

Do i have to post a character description here? If so...

name: senne
appearance: red head, blue eyes, white complexion, wears a black tank top and trouser full of pockets. On her feet she wears nothing but a flip flop sandal.

weapons: small guns
hobby: smoking, drinking, sex

personality: higly charismatic, very passionate about life and very agressive towards situations, hot headed.

background: senne comes from a tribe known as sunlit earth or "the farthest land". There she spent her childhood that was pretty awesome, peaceful and happy. One day she woke up to an attack by super mutants who thrashed and made a "bloody mess" of her folks.

As a sole survivor she marched into the wasteland where she spent her teen years and now lives as a wanderer.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope tis enough for now. Tell me what you beautiful people think

Howdy, i'm new here in nma but i'm interested in RP, never done it before.

Do i have to post a character description here? If so...

name: senne
appearance: red head, blue eyes, white complexion, wears a black tank top and trouser full of pockets. On her feet she wears nothing but a flip flop sandal.

weapons: small guns
hobby: smoking, drinking, sex

personality: higly charismatic, very passionate about life and very agressive towards situations, hot headed.

background: senne comes from a tribe known as sunlit earth or "the farthest land". There she spent her childhood that was pretty awesome, peaceful and happy. One day she woke up to an attack by super mutants who thrashed and made a "bloody mess" of her folks.

As a sole survivor she marched into the wasteland where she spent her teen years and now lives as a wanderer.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope tis enough for now. Tell me what you beautiful people think
I honestly don't know how rping works on this site though you're on the right track with this character. Since this is Fallout based you could try adding in her SPECIAL along with her tag skills.

new to online rp, wanted to start with fallout. only rp experience is have is dming dnd about a year and playing on and off a campaign for 3 years

Hi! I'm here to roleplay (because discord roleplay has not worked well for me in the past), but i need someone to tell me the current state of the world (what has gone down in the forums, where are we on the timeline, etc). And don't worry, I'm not a complete degenerate (notice how I said 'complete', tee hee).

Hello, I'm new here and in the RP community, plus English is not my firts language, but I don what I can to understand it.
I'm really exciting to can play in any RP game.

My name is Viper I am a Brotherhood of steel knight, this is the first role play forum that I have participated in. (Is that a toaster?! It is a fire hazard and must be destroyed)

Yo.

Just been looking around for a setting much like fallout new vegas. Obviously this is fallout but haven't had the best of luck finding a writing platform that isn't inactive or closed off.

Usually try and stick to the neutral side of things when it comes to my fallout playthroughs but Legion has to be my go to, mainly out of interest to Hegel and his Dialectics. Altogether, love the fallout universe and just want to find an opportunity to write something to pass the time.

Hello Wasters, I am Colonel Autumn of the United States Government and Commanding Officer of the Department of the Army, Of the Enclave. Quite a mouthful yes, But, What can I say?

I am trying to help restore our nation to its former glory.

Back