The first Season of the Fallout tv show is out

Kilus

Not Australian
Orderite
Based on Fallout created by Tim Cain the entire first season of the show simply called Fallout is out on Amazon Prime.

Oh joy, I can barely contain my excitement. I guess I can cancel my daily CBT for the day as this is the equivalent.

I may not have been a part of this site for long but I've been a part of others, we gotta brace (and potentially lube) ourselves for the influx of temp users.

Glad to see they're doing the seasonal format, means I can go longer without hearing bout this thing again.
One season down, one to go.

I may not have been a part of this site for long but I've been a part of others, we gotta brace (and potentially lube) ourselves for the influx of temp users.
Yeah, god forbid. They might do stupid shit like not read the rules and start double or triple posting all over the place

Yeah, god forbid. They might do stupid shit like not read the rules and start double or triple posting all over the place
Hey at least I'm making things look a little more active. But in all seriousness, sorry, I'm so used to posting on other sites where the feed is so quick that editing a prior post is unheard of. I'll try to keep that in mind from now on.

And House decided to nuke Earth with Vault Tec, Frederick Sinclair from Big MT (yeah, not Sierra Madre), Repconn, West Tek and Super Duper Mart because potential peace treaty with China would be bad for business.

I’ve heard some very odd things about this show. Like, apparently Shady Sands was nuked in 2277…

They basically deleted the NCR and most of what happened in Southern California during the first two games. Instead of the NCR declining or being weakened, they just had Shady Sands get nuked and now the Boneyard is back to being shanty towns and scavenging. Also the Enclave is back (because of course they are).

The craziest part is that people on places like the subreddit for the show are defending this shit with excuses like "well the NCR is overrated, and besides they only appeared in one game" or "New Vegas fanboys are just mad".

Getting mad at lore retcons at this point is dumb, people should have done it back when Fallout 3 came out because that's when the most egregious ones started to happen.

Oh, I sure was mad back then, too.
Props to Bethesda for still being so mad New Vegas being better than their shit that they're trying their damndest to still shit on it.

Bethesda also will 100% ignore a lot of the lore in this show when they make their next Fallout game.

Getting mad at lore retcons at this point is dumb, people should have done it back when Fallout 3 came out because that's when the most egregious ones started to happen.

At the very least it was contained on the East Coast. But in this show, it basically takes the entirety of 1, 2, and New Vegas, and throws it in the dumpster. Literally everything that happened was rendered meaningless.

Back