Wasteland 2 Kickstarter has launched

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by C2B, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Kull

Kull First time out of the vault

Mar 18, 2012
    That's what I said then as well. He got the license since 2003 and made okay games over the years.

We can be glad he didn't just do any Wasteland... (like the new syndicate or the X-Com Shooter).

2. WadeKSavage

WadeKSavage First time out of the vault

Feb 29, 2012
    Congrats to them. This is amazing news. Here's hoping the game rocks (every chance it will, given the support/pressure.)

3. Sduibek

Sduibek Creator of Fallout Fixt Moderator Modder

Oct 27, 2010
    Well at least somebody's making excuses this time around. I don't recall (and I may be 100% wrong on this) any excuses for the gaping holes in Oblivion or Fallout 3 (aka an Oblivion Total Conversion Mod). Well, except the explanation of Bethesda being worthless motherfuckers, but that's not an excuse, that's a fact. :falloutonline:

4. Ausir

Ausir Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 20, 2003
  5. Kull

Kull First time out of the vault

Mar 18, 2012
    Already donated there. People involved in the good old SWG are always a plus for me. 8)

6. Lexx

Lexx Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    I have planned to spend some money on the Banner Saga too, but not before the next month. Also the Dead State kickstarter is something I'd consider to spend money on.

7. WorstUsernameEver

WorstUsernameEver But best title ever!

May 28, 2010
    They also had a lot to show for something this early in development, so that helped.

8. incognito

incognito First time out of the vault

Mar 4, 2012
    2m reached, and still 10 days left. Gonna be exciting the last few days, especially the last day. i hope they do it tim shafer style.

9. Brother None

Brother None This ghoul has seen it all
    Staff Member Admin Orderite

Apr 3, 2003
    There won't be a countdown event, no, because the page closes at 5am. But we're talking about it and they'll likely do something the evening before.

We should see more updates leading up to it tho. Artwork, Q&A events, articles, the like. The final days should be denser than the first 20. We might see the first Wasteland 2 concept art very soon.

10. incognito

incognito First time out of the vault

Mar 4, 2012
    yes, they are probably trowing something out there like art before last few days. Anyways it will be fun, and I am sure there will be some sort of victory dance at the end of it.