You know you play too much Fallout when...

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Pipboy2000, Aug 7, 2007.

1. mr. pastorius

mr. pastorius A Smooth-Skin

Aug 26, 2006
    When you start a thread titled "You know you play too much Fallout when..."

2. ratsnack

ratsnack Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 27, 2005
    when your wife says that she can't live with you anymore because you are on the computer every evening clicking your mouse with a little guy running around on the screen. :(

3. Neamos

Neamos Still Mildly Glowing

Jun 30, 2005
    ...when you carry guns in your underwear

4. Seraphim Pwns U

Seraphim Pwns U It Wandered In From the Wastes

Dec 9, 2006
    ...when you have figured out the secret of carrying a couple hundred pounds worth of stuff on your person, and *still* appear to have nothing on you.

5. Pipboy2000

Pipboy2000 Companion to the Last Proton
    Orderite

Sep 29, 2003
    Whenever you go boxing, you corss you fingers and whisper, "don't bug up, don't bug up, don't bug up."

6. 10mmCurator

10mmCurator Mildly Dipped

Jan 23, 2007
    When you put the number 13 on everything that you own especially your blue and yellow items

7. DirtyDreamDesigner

DirtyDreamDesigner Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Apr 15, 2005
    When you go to the chemists and ask them if they can harden your bike helmet.

8. Vault 69er

Vault 69er Water Chip? Been There, Done That

May 3, 2007
    When you shout "You'll never take Anchorage from us again you bastards!" at any passing Chinese tourists.

9. Misteryo

Misteryo Still Mildly Glowing

Feb 15, 2007
    When you carry in your pocket for years that red keycard you found on the hotel hallway floor, and you try it on every card-reader you come across, from ATMs to doors marked Authorized Personnel Only, never giving up on your conviction that someday, somewhere, you will find the door that it unlocks... And when you do, it's gonna be FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!

10. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003
    You know you play too much Fallout

when your parents say so, or when your friends are getting really mad at you because you never join them in the pub no more. Or when you should really go to school, yet you don't because you'd rather play some Fallout. Or when you're at work and you should be filing some important dossiers, but instead you're just playing Fallout. And then, when you get fired because your boss doesn't like his staff playing pc games during working hours, you tell your boss to go fuck himself, and you go home, smoke some weed and play Fallout. Or when your girlfriend comes into your 'working room' at home and she's only wearing high heels and a string, and you know she's going to give you the best time of your life, yet you still manage to say 'In a minute, love' and you magically change that minute into three hours of playing... Fallout. After which your girlfriend isn't horny anymore and wants to sleep, which, all in all, isn't that bad really, because there always is... Fallout.

:roll:

You know you play too much Fallout

...when you ask your weed dealer if that new Broc Flower hasn't come in yet...

...when you only trust condoms that come in blue, green or red wrappers...

:roll:

11. Stag

Stag Guest

When you do all your drugs through an inhaler.

12. Misteryo

Misteryo Still Mildly Glowing

Feb 15, 2007
    When you refer to buying new clothes as, "Upgrading my armor."

13. Physics

Physics First time out of the vault

Aug 8, 2007
    When you forget to save and you scream no!!!!!!!!! as you bang the keyboard

14. I_eat_supermutants

I_eat_supermutants Vault Senior Citizen

Feb 5, 2007
    When you try to barter for your morning coffee with some pocket lint and the socks on your feet.

15. Pipboy2000

Pipboy2000 Companion to the Last Proton
    Orderite

Sep 29, 2003
    If you carry around a shovel and wonder "Why the fuck can't I use this as a weapon!!!!!????"

16. Kyuu

Kyuu Insert Awesome Title Here

Jul 19, 2007
    When you go to the local graveyard and start digging up graves, hoping to find a chamber with a footlocker containing a few thousand bucks, or at least a pair of killer mirrored shades.

17. Ah-Teen

Ah-Teen Vault Senior Citizen
    Orderite

Jun 21, 2007
    When you ask someone "What the bloody, BLOODY, BLOODY hell are you doing here?" When someone enters your room unannounced.

Sadly I'm known for doing just that. Come on, a bungee cord on the road? Are you really just going to drive by and not pick it up?

18. zioburosky13

zioburosky13 Vault Senior Citizen

Jun 24, 2004
    When you go out under the sun and wish you have a power armor with you.

19. 10mmCurator

10mmCurator Mildly Dipped

Jan 23, 2007
    When you have dogtags made and keep them on the floor in your basement arranged as if they were around the neck of corpses you killed.

20. I_eat_supermutants

I_eat_supermutants Vault Senior Citizen

Feb 5, 2007
    When you call a beer run a holy quest.