Fallout 2 Savegame Editor

yeah, that's the one I've tried (linked from google). Doesn't work though :S, do you know why? or are there any alternative links?

Thanks

Dunno, but the site works well for me. Maybe the problem is due to your ISP or some other issues? :?

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to teamx.ru
Suggestions:
Try reloading the page
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2010 Google - Google Home

that kind of error

thanks

ElMarsh said:
that kind of error
That's really weird. Are you running any type of firewall? Also, what country are you in?

Either way, here is a link of the same file but hosted from my own server.

Those reading this post months from now should realize that this file is from April 29th 2010 and will obviously be out of date when a newer version is released. I don't plan on continually updating the file this link is pointing to every time TeamX makes an update.

Hey, thanks for posting it for me.. I really appreciate it :)
It's odd, I live in Canada , and my firewall is down.. :S

Anyway, thanks a lot.. really :) (I was actually looking for a editor to run with your restoration patch 2.0 hehe, good stuff! )

Hmm, I've had a similar problem with another save game editor before.. After creating a new character , I tried giving my character a combat shotgun -- but when I try to equip it, my sprite disappears and my game crashes and I get an error message "Instruction at ___ cannot be read blah blah ".

Other than the restoration project 2.0 , I don't have anything else installed.. Is anybody familiar with this problem?

Thanks!

ElMarsh said:
Hmm, I've had a similar problem with another save game editor before.. After creating a new character , I tried giving my character a combat shotgun -- but when I try to equip it, my sprite disappears and my game crashes
That will happen if the critter doesn't have the necessary animations. Are you by chance trying this when you are in the temple of trials?

Hmm, actually I am. Do you think that I need to finish it first? That would make sense

Thanks! I'll go try it

ElMarsh said:
Hmm, actually I am. Do you think that I need to finish it first? That would make sense

Thanks!
Yes, don't give yourself any weapons until after the temple of trials.

killap said:
ElMarsh said:

Thanks!
Yes, don't give yourself any weapons until after the temple of trials.
Actually, all you need to do is put on some armor before equipping the gun.

If you're gonna cheat you may as well go the whole way. :P
Seriously though, throw the armor away after your done with the temple, not to break the game balance too much.

I've a big problem with this one- i highlight a save game and clik then it hangs. Doesn't seem to want to open anything :s

kaze said:
I've a big problem with this one- i highlight a save game and clik then it hangs. Doesn't seem to want to open anything :s
I've seen this happen with some of my save games. Are you using any mods?

Mini update.

What’s New:
* Traits in F1se
* If savegame name is empty it is replaced by name of directory. (No more invisible empty lines in list of saves)
* Added button “Clear combat info” in “Misc” tab. If you save in combat, it can corrupt your savegame and you will receive message that game unable to load savegame. Button clears combat info and turns combat mode off. (Very rare bug, I had meet mention about it only on Russian forums)
* Added readme with some important information. (Copypasted in first post)

Congrats for the new update vad but there are things i'd like to talk with you:

1 - If you don't have software to unpack *.rar archives use 7-zip(http://www.7-zip.org) it's free. (This msg doesnt have a reason to exist since IT'S inside a compressed file, who will be able to read it unless it has winrar or 7zip? :P

2 - your readme doesnt say if F2SE is compatible with F2RP 2.1.2b and previous versions. (this is a very useful info to know if the tool works with it or not, the text about this could be where it's written "Fallout 2 Savegame Editor" above the menu bar.) ;)

3 - your readme shows that you still dont know how to make a few things flawless, maybe you could ask for help at the forums? ;)

that's all, thank you very much for this tool and for your work on it.

Back