Fallout 4 gameplay videos leaked, Bethesda starts taking them down

Quite the opposite actually.

I get the feeling Fallout 5 will take place in New York and it'll be full of very polite taxi drivers who give you all the time in the world to accelerate your power armour when the light turns green.

Well the deathclaw looks nice at least.

The Laser Musket, or whatever the name of Gravy's weaoin is, looks really dumb. It looks like it would fall apart any second and has an exposed continuous Laser beam....

I took the T with my girlfriend into Boston once and one of the first things I saw was two guys in a crosswalk yelling at each other because they couldn't determine who had bumped into who.

There's a reason the term Masshole exists.

This young(-ish) Midwestern boy was quite shocked.

It's an achievement in this game, I'm so happy.

After all the videos shown, how the hell can you defend this garbage? You honestly must have serious bias if you think anything shown in these videos have anything impressive.

The Laser Musket, or whatever the name of Gravy's weaoin is, looks really dumb. It looks like it would fall apart any second and has an exposed continuous Laser beam....

Plus you have to crank it and it still consumes two MFCs... Without actually reloading, it would seem. How it works, I have no idea whatsoever...
But is it just me, or it actually is just a modified AER9 with a stick up front and a crank in the back?

I took the T with my girlfriend into Boston once and one of the first things I saw was two guys in a crosswalk yelling at each other because they couldn't determine who had bumped into who.

After all the videos shown, how the hell can you defend this garbage? You honestly must have serious bias if you think anything shown in these videos have anything impressive.

I think that you must have serious bias not to like what has been shown.

Now people here will probably call me a troll.

I just love everything that has been shown so far. The only thing I am cautious about is the dialogue wheel. But not everything can be perfect I guess.

Last edited:
What's not to love about bad voice acting and suicidal AI? It's like watching an Ed Wood movie but in interactive form!

I think that you must have serious bias not to like what has been shown.

Now people here will probably call me a troll.

I just love everything that has been shown so far. The only thing I am cautious about is the dialogue wheel. But not everything can be perfect I guess.

Odd, most of the people stating the things they did not like about these videos are very specific about what and why.
That would tend to indicate that they are not just biased and they have specific reasons for holding specific opinions.

Unlike someone saying "I love everything they've shown" without any mention of anything specific or why you love it.
Let's just forget that "they've shown" us nothing and this is all "illegal" footage that "they" are trying their best to delete from the internet right now.

If you said things that didn't come off as contrary nonsense, less people would call you a troll.

It uses the Damage resistance system from Fallout 3 but comes in parts. What falls apart must be those Armor reinforcements the Armor perks talks about.

If I can't put a crank on my baseball bat I'll will try and find a modder that helps me to release a mode where you can put cranks on every piece of armor and weapons.

]

Odd, most of the people stating the things they did not like about these videos are very specific about what and why.
That would tend to indicate that they are not just biased and they have specific reasons for holding specific opinions.

If you said things that didn't come off as contrary nonsense, less people would call you a troll.
I will be more specific:

I like:
- the design philosophy of the world
- the weapons, their impact and the modding
- the new Perk system
- i think that the graphics are good enough for this type of game
- the music
- the improved FPS
- the different, creative locations
- settlement building
- solving quests through speech
- the voiced protagonists and the way they are handled

The only thing that can make this game a 9 instead of a 10 is the dialogue wheel.

What's not to love about bad voice acting and suicidal AI? It's like watching an Ed Wood movie but in interactive form!
And that's what makes me still want to play the game, I'm the kind of guy who can find enjoyment in everything, even if that joy comes at the expense of a mediocre game.

]

I will be more specific:

I like:
- the design philosophy of the world
- the weapons, their impact and the modding
- the new Perk system
- i think that the graphics are good enough for this type of game
- the music
- the improved FPS
- the different, creative locations
- settlement building
- solving quests through speech
- the voiced protagonists and the way they are handled

The only thing that can make this game a 9 instead of a 10 is the dialogue wheel.

Funny how You seem to like things that haven't even been shown at all, (locations, improved FPS? Have you seen the gameplay videos and the AI? We have barely even hear any of the music. We know nothing about settlement building at all and we have confirmation that most quests don't have diplomatic solutions.
THe voice acting on the protagonist is also TERRIBLE, same with his lip syncyhing and animations.... Even bethesda fans agree both are pretty terrible

Are you even watching the videos at all?

Back