Fallout 4 gameplay videos leaked, Bethesda starts taking them down

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    Oh wow, the Super Mutants have that same stupid voice actor screaming like a moron, was expecting a bit deeper voice, with some intelligent beings in the Mutant community. "Interesting, a human who's combat skills are just as good as ours..", instead we get "YOU FIGHT WELL FOR A HUMAN, NOW DIE LIKE ONE"

2. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    "HATE NEWSPAPER"

"YOU SPEAK WELL FOR A HUMAN, NOW READ A NEWSPAPER LIKE ONE!"

• [Like] [Like] x 4
  3. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    It just feels awkward to hear that voice from faces that look quite human or have some sort of semblance of intelligence. Can't wait for them to shove a Super Mutant Companion towards us and name it "Bawkes".

4. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    So ... immersive

I can only imagine someone at Bethesda has to go and look trough ALL of those "leaked F4" stuff day and night till the thing is released ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
    • [Like] [Like] x 7
  5. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    Being a Bethesda intern must really suck this week, haha.

• [Like] [Like] x 10
  6. Gaddes

Gaddes Look, Ma! Two Heads!

May 18, 2010
    I see Wes Johnson is back as the Super Mutants...and they die just as easy as before, because why not. Facial animations are something else though lol

7. sea

sea Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 5, 2009
    "I'm looking for my son. Teenage guy, maybe you've seen him?"

• [Like] [Like] x 21
  8. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    He shouldn't be alive. He's two hundred years old remember?

9. sampson70

sampson70 Still Mildly Glowing

Dec 1, 2009
    I'm not going to miss the skill points one bit,cause the perk tree looks amazing! I could easily see my self building a few characters.Thanks to some of the new perks,a melee character will be a lot more fun this time. I could careless about the graphics,I just want the writing,quest,and shooting mechanics to be better.

10. Kilus

Kilus Not Australian Orderite

May 3, 2003
    New video with end of introduction spoilers:

<iframe src="https://vid.me/e/XJL5?stats=1&tools=1" allowfullscreen="" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="320" width="568"></iframe>

11. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    The introduction is kind of bland and serves for a boring beginning. Why can't they make tutorials entirely seperate and just go to the game?

12. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Vault Fossil

Jun 15, 2015
    I am really, REALLY getting sick of these forced emotional, hackneyed moments like the one in the video.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. Kilus

May 3, 2003

14. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Holy shit, do you mean all those nameless npcs die at the beginning? NOOO!!!! Damn, couldn't see that one coming!

15. Dr Fallout

Dr Fallout Centurion

Aug 17, 2015
    I really care for that woman I barely knew and acted like a transparent perfect wife/husband.

16. Kilus

May 3, 2003
    Well we didn't see

SHAUN die. But we saw the Sole Survivor go back to sleep thus allowing SHAUN to grow up and become the big bad.

And I would have never guessed the character marketing called the Sole Survivor would be the only apparent survivor. It's like something out of the Twilight Zone. Or The Scary Door.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. Wastewander

Wastewander It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 6, 2011
    W o w

I'm sure as hell going to take a while to get over my dead wife whom I've spent all of five minutes with.

I actually remember the first conversation shown in the E3 gameplay footage and the guy seemed to give 0 fucks about his dead wife and missing child. That's Bethesda for ya.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  18. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    It's pretty hilarious that you can just throw a grenade at your stupid dog and he will just calmly walk back to you while ON FIRE. Immurshive as feck.

So now, not only do we get a "kaching" sound when we earn exp, but your character also makes a comment about his success.... Next game you'll also get a mini rave and confeti when you successfully pick an easy lock.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  19. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Sandman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    So immersive.

Great animations.

Attached Files:

• [Like] [Like] x 13
  20. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    Did you catch those amazing tactis the Mutant had while fighting the dog? He lightly kicks hit, stays there with his sword on his hand and ignores the guy shooting lasers at his face. Radiant Ai.