Fallout 2 mod Fallout: Nevada (extended)

If I could, I'd buy you and the translation team whatever drug or alcohol you want, legal or illegal. You've all earned it. :smile:
Don't bother, post service would gladly "lost" it at customs house for "inspection".

If I could, I'd buy you and the translation team whatever drug or alcohol you want, legal or illegal. You've all earned it. :smile:
Don't worry, I have plenty of my own sources. I think I still feel the hangover.

Get Dionis' Team Drunk and/or High Patreon :V

аха.jpg

I'd say 90% of Reno has been edited. We just have a few chunky ones to plow through.
Keep up the good work my friend, it would be awesome if we could upload the update along with edited Reno.
TC1 the latest version is missing a lot of files, I have them ready only missed your file, so I promise as soon as I walk home I start packing the update.
thank you for your support everyone, it brings much joy to my heart, our sleepless nights, sore eyes and probably thousand of hours sitting in front of the screen payd off, and you are all here to apreciate it.:notworthy:

What's the reason you want to play in DosBox? Thanks to sfall and resolution patch, the game will run fine in every version of windows even win10.Also with the help of wine , it will run just fine (after some configuration) on Mac and Linux.

What's the reason you want to play in DosBox? Thanks to sfall and resolution patch, the game will run fine in every version of windows even win10.Also with the help of wine , it will run just fine (after some configuration) on Mac and Linux.

I can run DosBox on my Phone while my PC is still broken.

Got Fallout 1 & 2 running on it ok with no sound.

I have a problem, the game crashes, hope somebody can help...

I am about to do the last job for Bertolini. I must "Follow Huey" and participate in some kind of shooting on the railroad.

It takes us there, I can see the railroad, but once the dialogue window pops up, a white cursor appears and the game stops. Pressing "escape" closes the game. Left-click also closes the game.

vesrion: Fallout_Nevada_HD [1.02]
I checked it on both, Windows & and 8, on 2 different PCs.

I have a problem, the game crashes, hope somebody can help...

I am about to do the last job for Bertolini. I must "Follow Huey" and participate in some kind of shooting on the railroad.

It takes us there, I can see the railroad, but once the dialogue window pops up, a white cursor appears and the game stops. Pressing "escape" closes the game. Left-click also closes the game.

vesrion: Fallout_Nevada_HD [1.02]
I checked it on both, Windows & and 8, on 2 different PCs.

You're in luck, I actually just looked over that dialogue file recently. It's missing a closing bracket, which is almost certainly causing the crash. I'll attach the edited version of the file to this post.

Attachments

Wow, worked like a charm! Thanks! Now I'm off to become the king of New Reno, I hope ;)

Jay Kukish - the first message from him is not translated (still in Russian ). I got his message while infiiltrating Hawthorne Base. Anybody could fix it? Thank you.

Jay Kukish - the first message from him is not translated (still in Russian ). I got his message while infiiltrating Hawthorne Base. Anybody could fix it? Thank you.

Hawthorne isn't full translated yet. Unfortunately, we're still working on Reno.

I understand. How to find this line in master.dat ? I could translate on my own a few things maybe and contribute to the thing...

I understand. How to find this line in master.dat ? I could translate on my own a few things maybe and contribute to the thing...

I don't know what specific message you're talking about, but if it's from Jay Kukish, I assume it's a .msg file, not the master.dat file. In any case, I wouldn't recommend you do any translating unless you actually understand Russian. Your alternative is to plug lines into Google Translate, which has a high chance of changing the meaning of the line.

Anyone who wants to help edit the translated files (so that they read like they're written by a native speaker), drop me a PM. I'll send you some files to get started.

Back