Fallout: New Vegas opening cinematic revealed

I'm with Alec here, the only thing that makes me think Fallout is the music. I think that it'd be fine as a cinematic that plays when you click "New Game" but not as the intro that runs when you start the game. The bullet time shot made me face palm the first time I saw it (I swear I'd responded before...) as it doesn't fit at all. The bullet time craze is annoying as it's usually poorly done. I'm also with Alec that Caesar's Legion really looks out of place in that video, it really looks like the Romans are invading Vegas. The best part of the video is definitely the end portion with Benny, I thought that it was really well done though I'm sad to see that they didn't make the shooter a mystery...

"Excuse me, do you know who shot me in the head in the middle of the night smack right in the middle of nowhere, where no one could see a damn thing?"

Tagaziel said:
"Excuse me, do you know who shot me in the head in the middle of the night smack right in the middle of nowhere, where no one could see a damn thing?"

Maybe that enclave eyebot knows something!

Tagaziel said:

It's no worse than "I'm looking for my father, middle-aged guy."

Back