Fallout: The Frontier - Released!

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Proletären, Jan 15, 2021.

1. 1Punman

1Punman It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 29, 2021
    From what I heard from his older subs, I was subbed to him once, he is not sharpest tool in the shed, to put it politely.

2. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Vault Senior Citizen

Jun 7, 2015
  3. 1Punman

Jan 29, 2021
    1600398619099.png

Edit: Dunno feels as if he is crying crocodile tears.

4. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Vault Senior Citizen

Jun 7, 2015
    I feel for the guy. He's obviously a pervert, but it in no way seems to have rubbed off on the mod - he is not responsible for any of the questionable content - he just made PIP-Boy icons and armor models, the only remotely questionable thing is that he put in a skunk plushy. Which is cringe, but does not compare to "Stolen-asset-snake-men-orgies"

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  5. 1Punman

Jan 29, 2021
    I understand where are you coming from, but understand me too, I am skeptical because of bullshittery tgspy has done as damage control during this dumpsterfire.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2021
  6. 1Punman

Jan 29, 2021
    And besides who said that Zu wouldn't lie and tell half-truths, he is person of interest too.

7. RangerBoo

RangerBoo I torture myself playing shitty games.

Jun 15, 2015
    From what I heard, Zu, if you could believe it, was the one that tried to get the America slavery quest and other fetish content like the deathclaw sex and scalie fetish fuel cut from the final product. That leads me to believe that there are bigger perverts then Zu on the Frontier dev team and, like Ezra who is one of the leads for Fallout Miami said, was a convenient scapegoat for the other perverts on the Frontier team. I mean, it must be really easy to blame the furry pedo for all the fetish fuel in the mod in order to save your own ass. These people are just pure, fucking disgusting degenerates. To think that they believe that they are morally superior to others who don't share their beliefs.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  8. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    I think it is less that there are bigger perverts and more that there are secret perverts. insidiously implanting themselves in the mod community hoping nobody finds them out, ya know kinda like a male feminist.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. Naitor295

Naitor295 WURM FÜD

Jan 2, 2021
    The community is cancerous yeah, as you can see seeing the replies below your message, but there's no way you can fix it so i can't blame you.

Also about SOME of the devs being dickheads, a few of them started shitting on simply uncut and spreading misinformation about it like how the mod's navmeshes and scripts breaks because it's an ESP, despite the fact that the mod worked perfectly fine for many people, they also did it againt several other mods as well, and i really hope one of them weren't you because you seem surprisingly nice and can take criticism very well.

About the mod corrupting my entire game, it happened to me when i tried to enter a building, the game CTD and i couldn't start the game up for some reason afterwards, forcing me to reinstall both FNV and TTW and it was really stressful and annoying, i followed up all the instructions and didn't used any mods other than bug fixing ones like YUP (version made for TTW) and it still happened.

10. Kung Fu Man

Kung Fu Man First time out of the vault

Jan 31, 2021
    Dude's getting treated like shit on every available platform from what I've seen (i.e. his youtube page) and getting blamed for all the faults in the mod because "blaming the furry" is a convenient out. Even the guy behind the Crusarder quest line tried blaming creepy shit on him, only for tgspy to say that was bullshit. And after how hard that guy threw him under the bus to the point of framing it as "oh yeah we're going to inform the authorities" on a stream, yeah pretty clear Crusader guy was lying.

I know I'm new to this community, but I'm not new to the Fallout community and certainly not to modding. And this guy was treated like a patsy. I can't think of many 'teams' that get this far and yet are this much a mess.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 5
  11. JunjiItosGio

JunjiItosGio It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 29, 2020
    Zu to the Frontier dev team:

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  12. RangerBoo

RangerBoo I torture myself playing shitty games.

Jun 15, 2015
    Funny given that the guy who wrote the Crusader's quests, the guy is named Odin, also wrote the character America. If anything Odin is a bigger perv then Zu as Zu at least didn't add his sick fetishes to the mod while Odin did. Also, the guy who wrote the deathclaw sex scene is a guy named Riiku who made a pervious mod about a half-deathclaw teenage girl who you can romance. Ah... perverts of a feather flock together.

13. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Vault Archives Overseer

Mar 16, 2013
    Is it ever explained why Archimedes II is different to the one in the base game which is deliberately meant to be borderline useless as the crux of the Mojave Brotherhood's entire arc.

14. cordelionreaver

cordelionreaver Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Nov 29, 2015
    I don't remember there being any explanation.

15. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    one of two things. they forgot there was already a Archimedes II or This is Archimedes II 2: The other one. Also the the fact it has ARCHIMEDES II in giant glowing letters on the side of it is the best part.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 4
  16. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    I think they probably literally just didn't finish the HELIOS ONE story or just got confused whilst playing it.

17. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008
    hell that might be it right there. they confused HELIOS ONE with ARCHIMEDES ONE and made the space station 2. Also here are some Nazis Enclave is space.

18. Dayglow Drifter

Dayglow Drifter Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Sep 25, 2018
    Good

I don't know why people get excited about mods that market themselves as equal to if not greater than the vanilla game

My main issue with OWB was how it was balanced, enemies just turn into bullet sponges at higher levels. I thought the tone was great and made sense.

Because it would be Cool

19. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    It can be done: Sonora and Nevada

20. Dayglow Drifter

Dayglow Drifter Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Sep 25, 2018
    Yeah those aren't New Vegas mods though, I probably should have been more specific.