Great Quotes From Great Men... and Women to I guess

I'll start!
5X3w69qXkDLAZrWbab6d5o-320-80.jpg

“I’m fucking for God!”-whilst piercing some whore in a hotel room with the King cock.
“Look at her. Sucking him off one last time.”-when Jackie Kennedy was leaning over her husbands casket.
- Martin Luther King jr.
Truly profound.
Note: These are all allegedly said by Dr.King and recorded by the FBI. We won't know the truth until the files are declassified.
https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...6/moreover-please-stop-the-mlk-worship/19866/

Last edited:
104466932-PE_Color.240x240.jpg

"I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty."- Donald J. Trump at some press event while talking about some representatives bitching about Israel or something like that

Last edited:
Aurelius,

you down with the whole Cointelpro-thing FBI was involved with back then?
The FBI as with 99% of everything they were involved in was retarded and The FBI should be dissolved as it is unnecessary.
I do think the supposed things King may or may not have said are pretty funny and enlightening, especially since he's regarded as some saint. When in reality he was apparently a bit of a dick. From being unfaithful to his wife, to overseeing rapes and beating white hookers.
https://standpointmag.co.uk/issues/june-2019/the-troubling-legacy-of-martin-luther-king/
(keep in mind this is from the guy known for writing MLK biographies before going through the documents that made him write this article.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1557867806189.jpg

"HANSON!" -Vincent Ambrosio, he thought he had a chance until he met someone on a level much higher than his own
https://www.reddit.com/r/FansHansenvsPredator/comments/bnlly3/i_got_the_vincent_ambrosio_video/

Last edited:
H_l_mencken.jpg

The Truth-Seeker
The Man who boasts that he habitually tells the truth is simply a man with no respect for it. It is not a thing to be thrown about loosely, like small change; it is something to be cherished and hoarded and disbursed only when absolutely necessary. The smallest atom of truth represents some man's bitter toil and agony; for every ponderable chunk of it there is a brave truth-seeker's grave upon some lonely ash-dump and a soul roasting in hell.

-H.L. Mencken

Coda
To sum up:
  1. The cosmos is a gigantic fly-wheel making 10,000 revolutions a minute.
  2. Man is a sick fly taking a dizzy ride on it.
  3. Religion is the theory that the wheel was designed and set spinning to give him the ride.
-H.L. Mencken

Last edited:
People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf - George Orwell

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro - Hunter S. Thompson

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. - Hunter S. Thompson

Thompson’s narrative journalistic book on the time he spent with the Hell’s Angels is a masterpiece.

Edit: to contribute:

“Anyone who would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will have neither and lose both.” - Ben Franklin

“I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery.” - Jean Jacques Rousseau

Thompson’s narrative journalistic book on the time he spent with the Hell’s Angels is a masterpiece.

Edit: to contribute:

“Anyone who would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will have neither and lose both.” - Ben Franklin

“I prefer liberty with danger than peace with slavery.” - Jean Jacques Rousseau

“I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.”
― Henry David Thoreau, Walden

“However mean your life is, meet and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts… Superfluous wealth can buy superfluities only. Money is not required to buy one necessary of the soul.”

“Amid a world of noisy, shallow actors it is noble to stand aside and say, 'I will simply be.”
― Henry David Thoreau

"If you want to really hurt you parents, and you don't have the nerve to be gay, the least you can do is go into the arts. I'm not kidding. The arts are not a way to make a living. They are a very human way of making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."
Kurt Vonnegut (A Man Without a Country)

"Where do I get my ideas from? You might as well have asked that of Beethoven. He was goofing around in Germany like everybody else, and all of a sudden this stuff came gushing out of him. It was music. I was goofing around like everybody else in Indiana, and all of a sudden stuff came gushing out. It was disgust with civilization."
Kurt Vonnegut

I really enjoyed Kurt Vonnegut's books, but then he became an old, bitter, resentful man who thought he had to interfere with politics and I hated that. So I put all his books in a huge cardboard box and took them to the recycling centre. I like to think they were turned into toilet paper.
--- alec

“All great movements, every vigorous impulse that a community may feel, become perverted and distorted as time passes ”
― W. S. Churchill

“I went to Kennedy Space Center to become an astronaut, but the scientists were not very supportive. They just said things like “You're not qualified” and “Why are you naked?” and “I CAN'T CATCH HIM HE'S COVERED IN BABY OIL!”.”
― Tanklin D.

"War, war never changes..." -- some genius back at Interplay

"I'm addicted to my iPhone and get a game for it every few days" -- Todd Howard

“I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be alone. I never found the companion that was so companionable as solitude.”

“However mean your life is, meet and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks poorest when you are richest. The fault-finder will find faults even in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a poorhouse. The setting sun is reflected from the windows of the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts before its doors as early in the spring. Cultivate property like a garden herb, like sage. Do not trouble yourself much to get new things, whether clothes or friends. Turn the old; return to them. Things do not change; we change. Sell your clothes and keep your thoughts… Superfluous wealth can buy superfluities only. Money is not required to buy one necessary of the soul.”

“Amid a world of noisy, shallow actors it is noble to stand aside and say, 'I will simply be.”
― Henry David Thoreau

If you like Thoreau, are you also a nature guy? Aren't you from Belgium? Do you have nature, forests etc. there? Actually I know that you do have some nice stuff there and in the Netherlands too.

Back