Gun Control

giphy.gif

I almost missed this.
If you choose to watch Nature Born Killers and go out and live that fantasy you are likely a little off in the head in the first place, but you did get the idea from that movie. Two teenagers did do that by the way. They got high and watched the movie on repeat for a week and then went on a killing spree.
Gee, I wonder where they got the idea for that movie.
200218-charles-starkweather-caril-fugate-1958-ac-854p_d05c383b919da3a8820a50413391e584.jpg

what you described was one of those life imitating art imitating life moments.

Last edited:
I read into the history of the post-modern art movement somewhere and it went into a correlation of how in 1920's is when sado-masochism first started becoming a higher fashion and culture in Europe, and that correlated towards the sexual relations between artists who were veterans of the first world war.

It's not hard to easily accept that when you take a look at how the military is to begin with and then place it into that modern mechanized context of total dehumanization. Survival of the fittest can require peoples minds to alter into interesting states.

Such types of behaviors stem from overly decadent feats of conquest. The Romans and Greeks were known to be kinky in this way.

That type of behavior I feel is on the rise again in the world.

Art imitating life imitating art is that paradox similar to asking which came first, chicken or egg?

I almost missed this.

Gee, I wonder where they got the idea for that movie.
200218-charles-starkweather-caril-fugate-1958-ac-854p_d05c383b919da3a8820a50413391e584.jpg

what you described was one of those life imitating art imitating life moments.

Yes. The Dark Knight Shooter was inspired by Joker to kill people just for the hell of it. Archetypes transcend art. It doesn't take much to inspire a psycho.

Well that just goes with absorbing stuff from you environment but sometimes fuckwits are gonna fuckwit. You brought up weirdos and cartoons, look at Randy Stair aka Andrew Blaze aka Tranny Phantom he was obsessed with some cartoon character on a show called Danny Phantom and he believed in his heart of hearts that if he killed a bunch of people and blew his head off he was going to get a ghost vagina in afterlife. Now I have never seen Danny Phantom but I bet is about a kid with powers doing shit. Somehow this fuckwit thought it was gonna give him a spectral pussy.

The thing is none of this shit is new. I read about this fucktard who just started massacring people in some german market place in the middle ages and the only reason he was stopped as soon as he was, was because and actual fucking Knight was walking by and saw what was going on and cleaved the fucker in twain. I doubt it he was up late reading tomes. they said he was bewitched by evil spirits. sounds to me like he was yet another fuckwit. it probably didn't happen as much back then since you spent most of your time trying not to starve to death until you die at the old age of 32 from the pox though.

See this is where the real culprit comes in. people having way too much free time to have their rotted brains filling their heads with shitty idea.

You totally missed the point. I don't feel like spelling things out for you.

I feel like you are on the defensive due to pussies trying to remove violence in videogames for decades.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a Chicago native that is why a I chuckle when I see people talking about kneeling and BLM. Yeah I get it, Police brutality is shit and out of hand and I get called a commie for pointing out stuff like the Daniel Shaver shooting before people started to pretend they care about any of this. But there was ONE protest about gang violence and when the media didn't show up, people just packed their shit up and went home. I doubt any sports millionaires and hollywood actors tweeted about it either.

But I end with this.

Well the media doesn't care about the overwhelming majority of black victims of gun violence, nothing new about that. All the marching most likely won't make the US police any less racist than it is. So...what's your point? Btw I also pointed out the Daniel Shaver shooting in The Order in a thread about Ahmaud Arbery before I was banned from there by a nazi.

Guy who drove the car wasn't white? Could've fooled me, maybe he was an 'Uncle Tom', doing 'massa's dirty work'? And of course there already was that one car ramming in Charlottesville where one protester died.

Last edited:
Again. I am an 'extreme' leftist and I do not support this. I am even arguing for citizens to own fire arms.

However I am not responsible for what you believe you might know about people you actually have no clue about.
Why would you call yourself an "Extreme Leftist" if you do not support what the ideology stands for(rape, destruction, pedophilia, dehumanization, gun removal, stratified caste system, lies)?

If you don't support those things, extreme leftists hate you for not being as crazy as them. So howdy, welcome to the club.

In other news, the zombies have gotten themselves a flag that just screams "We're the baddies, hans!".

Why would you call yourself an "Extreme Leftist" if you do not support what the ideology stands for(rape, destruction, pedophilia, dehumanization, gun removal, stratified caste system, lies)?
Because it's not?

Leftism is at the core about social equality and classism not about raping or pedophilia(?) and what ever other crazy ideological nonsense you picked up. I mean you do not see me labeling you as a Hitler loving Neonazi who's just out there to prepare the next Holocaust. And why don't I make such assumptions? Because I don't know you. And coming to such hyperbolic conclusions based on a few posts in a forum is completely ridiculous. Even if you would identify your self as a right winger (hypothetically speaking) I would still have no right to label you as a Neonazi or fascist.

But first things first as Has already explained to you about liberalism can be also said about leftism. What constitutes as leftism in the United States today and what many people understand as leftism is vastly different compared to what's generally seen as leftism in Europe. All I am telling you is that anything you personally attribute as "leftism" here isn't leftism. And no, some small youtube videos is not any kind of research or proof.

I really wish people would actually go out there and read a few more books for fucks sake, like The Wealth of Nations, The Kapital and so on. Maybe then more people would realize that 1. they have been manipulated to believe and argue in identity politics and 2. that the world is not divided in ideologies and black vs. white scenarios.

And I would kindly ask from you to not attribute rape, destruction, pedophilia, dehumanization to leftism anymore at least in this forum because again I am an leftist and I do not support any of those points. This kind of action can be found among all kinds of people regardless of their political or ideological affiliation. All you're doing is embarrassing your self.

The Left: "Citizens shouldn't have guns. Only the police should have guns."
Also the Left: "Dismantle the police!"
:V
I wouldn't be so critical of the Left, as I am now, if they were more consistent with their views.

So...what's your point?
My point is when people saw how little money and attention there was to be made in protesting gang violence they all went home.
I feel like you are on the defensive due to pussies trying to remove violence in videogames for decades.
Not defensive at all. It is like I've seen the rerun of this episode play out again and again already know where this goes, so I mock all the previous times they blamed pop media for destroying civilization. GTA didn't make anybody kill their parents, being an entitled little shit of a cunt did that.

The Left: "Citizens shouldn't have guns. Only the police should have guns."
Also the Left: "Dismantle the police!"
:V
I wouldn't be so critical of the Left, as I am now, if they were more consistent with their views.

If only about 50 % of your citizens trust the police, your whole nation has a big problem. In my country over 90 % trust the police.

My point is when people saw how little money and attention there was to be made in protesting gang violence they all went home.

Not defensive at all. It is like I've seen the rerun of this episode play out again and again already know where this goes, so I mock all the previous times they blamed pop media for destroying civilization. GTA didn't make anybody kill their parents, being an entitled little shit of a cunt did that.

Yes, the US media doesn't care about black people. Just like the US justice system is geared against black people. The country where blacks didn't have full human rights until 60's is crappy towards it's black population, whom were brought to said nation against their will as slaves and had been previously mistreated and killed and murdered for hundreds of years. What a surprise.

Yes, the US media doesn't care about black people. Just like the US justice system is geared against black people. The country where blacks didn't have full human rights until 60's is crappy towards it's black population, whom were brought to said nation against their will as slaves and had been previously mistreated and killed and murdered for hundreds of years. What a surprise.
And they could have gone back to Africa at any time after the Civil War but didn't. What is funny is that blacks were given US citizenship before the Native Americans (Natives weren't given citizenship until 1924.) and, unlike my ancestors, neither the US or Mexican government tired to ethically cleanse them. Might want to read up a bit more on US history as you seem ignorant of it.

And they could have gone back to Africa at any time after the Civil War but didn't. What is funny is that blacks were given US citizenship before the Native Americans (Natives weren't given citizenship until 1924.) and, unlike my ancestors, neither the US or Mexican government tired to ethically cleanse them. Might want to read up a bit more on US history as you seem ignorant of it.

Many did go back, and have been leaving the US for other places ever since.

Besides, it wasn't the blacks who forced whites to go over the Atlantic and genocide the Native Americans.

Last edited:
Many did go back, and have been leaving the US for other places ever since.

Besides, it wasn't the blacks who forced whites to go over the Atlantic and genocide the Native Americans.
Actually, blacks did genocide the Natives. Ever read about the Buffalo Soldiers? They were black soldiers who were conscripted after the Civil War with the intent of driving the Natives off their lands to make the land safe for settlers. Native women were raped, the children scalped and the Natives were driven off their ancestral lands. Blacks weren't these innocent little purse puppies of history that you make them out to be.

Actually, blacks did genocide the Natives. Ever read about the Buffalo Soldiers? They were black soldiers who were conscripted after the Civil War with the intent of driving the Natives off their lands to make the land safe for settlers. Native women were raped, the children scalped and the Natives were driven off their ancestral lands. Blacks weren't these innocent little purse puppies of history that you make them out to be.
Not to mention that Native Americans owned slaves and even had their own civil war at same time as the American one in Oklahoma between the different tribes about slavery.

Not to mention that Native Americans owned slaves and even had their own civil war at same time as the American one in Oklahoma between the different tribes about slavery.
No group of people are perfect. All our ancestors committed what many would consider today to be egregious sins. No reason why we all should be hung up over it. Stop the apologizing, knee bending and this other nonsense and move on with your life. You are not your ancestors. That is what I say.

The American Indians had so many black slaves they had special rules for the whole thing. It's why most of the black people in Oklahoma have indian blood. Where I am from the indian village is right next to where all the blacks live.

Btw I also pointed out the Daniel Shaver shooting in The Order in a thread about Ahmaud Arbery before I was banned from there by a nazi.
You had enough chances. Call me a Nazi one more time and it's a permaban from NMA. I've had it with you.

Yes I have heard of them. Still the blacks weren't calling the shots, one form of slavery was just slightly modified.

Oh look the nazi is trying to threaten folks. Isn't that just what a nazi would do.

Back