Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

wat
Parental tests can account for a lot of things, yeah.
Transplants have little to do with that, though, the suitability of a transplant is mostly on blood group and a few other factors. And even then it's never perfect, there is always an immune response and rejection of the transplanted tissue, which is why transplantees have to take immune suppressants for the rest of their lives. Specifically because the DNA doesn't match, and the body doesn't particularly like it.
What is your practical explanation?

now unless our blood group, DNA, bone marrow, tissues, skin tone, color, and entire hand or legs size upto gender is matching with many other people as well other than our mum and dad. how doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs ?

so anyway now your fallacy is smashed by this contradiction. but anyways you maintain it and go to hell.

and proof is here in this Practical epxlanation. but because you are maintaining `1 fallacy so how can you come to right conclusions ? it is not possible. ( thus this contradiction has now killed your bluff )

and you are that advance who even dont know how to recognize our papa ( waaah ) but still ( fun is ) you want to understand this Practical explanation. which is the proof of Lord Krishna.

thus you very kindly maintain your fallacy. and go to hell. ( now you are only the damn burdon on this earth ) that is all. ;)

now unless our blood group, DNA, bone marrow, tissues, skin tone, color, and entire hand or legs size upto gender is matching with many other people as well other than our mum and dad. how doctors are transplanting entire hand or legs ?

so anyway now your fallacy is smashed by this contradiction. but anyways you maintain it and go to hell.

and proof is here in this Practical epxlanation. but because you are maintaining `1 fallacy so how can you come to right conclusions ? it is not possible. ( thus this contradiction has now killed your bluff )

and you are that advance who even dont know how to recognize our papa ( waaah ) but still ( fun is ) you want to understand this Practical explanation. which is the proof of Lord Krishna.

thus you very kindly maintain your fallacy. and go to hell. ( now you are only the damn burdon on this earth ) that is all. ;)
Dude, there is no contradiction. DNA doesn't have to match for transplants, dunno where you are getting this from. And your DNA doesn't fully match with your parents to begin with, so basically you're just wrong on basically everything.
So tell me this practical explanation. What is it? Is it your lack of knowledge about human genetics?

waaah now high caliber childrens are now going to teach us what is what. ( waaha ) and we are that innocent that we will piss on the command of any damn hypocrite child like you ? ( waaha ) thanks but tell me more.

and i will piss on it more. ;)

Dude, there is no contradiction. DNA doesn't have to match for transplants, dunno where you are getting this from. And your DNA doesn't fully match with your parents to begin with, so basically you're just wrong on basically everything.
So tell me this practical explanation. What is it? Is it your lack of knowledge about human genetics?

thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but its you ( the damn `1 ) who lacks the damn knowledge of DNA testing.

but still ( fun is ) you maintain your fallacy. and if you will go on with your fallacy that 2 + 2 = is 3 or 5 than how you will come to right conclusions ?

and if you accepted it than your entire western civilization which is standing on 3 or 5 will fall down. ( that is another fun )

that is another big fun. all wrong conclusions from top to bottom. so now you have to carry on your bogus fallacy ( otherwise O broken failure ) your greatness will come in front of everyone else.

so very kindly go on ( with your fallacy ) which will certainly lead you to hell. and there is no loss in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so you just flat out reject the science of DNA tests and transplants.
Good to know.
Alright, this is getting boring, and you are incapable of learning that you should not double post. You have one more day of inane shitposting left, then you're banned.
Lemme give you a tip, though, please go to the Codex next.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php
It's a good place, and the people there are a lot smarter than us peons here.

Ok, so you just flat out reject the science of DNA tests and transplants.
Good to know.
Alright, this is getting boring, and you are incapable of learning that you should not double post. You have one more day of inane shitposting left, then you're banned.
Lemme give you a tip, though, please go to the Codex next.
http://www.rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php
It's a good place, and the people there are a lot smarter than us peons here.

thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but you are the `1 who is flatly denying this contradiction that DNA is matching with many other people as well. just as bone marrow, blood group, issues, skin tone, up to hand or legs size up to gender.

so you go on denying that your doctors are not that intelligent they do take care for all these things before transplanting entire hand or leg.

go on calling your doctors fools ( no problem ) you can maintain your fallacy ( with your load of fools and asses who are in majority ) and all will go to hell. that is all. ( finished )

and ( still ) fun is you are advance in the first place ? when you cannot tell us the damn process of recognizing of our papa.

( waaah ) what an advancement. thus this contradiction is the damn shoe filled with potty and urine on your face. but you have got no smell nor any taste of potty cuz it never entered your mouth. ( yak )

no problem sir eat it more and smell it more ( to full fill your hearts contain )

( waaah ) what an advancement. thus this contradiction is the damn shoe filled with potty and urine on your face. but you have got no smell nor any taste of potty cuz it never entered your mouth. ( yak )

Hey, if that's what floats your boat, fine, no need to share with us though.

Ok, DNA and Krishna aside what's with the (?)

(Do)(all)(followers)(of)(Krishna)(write)(like)(this)(?)

(I)(')(m)()(c)(u)(r)(i)(o)(u)(s)(.)

thanks for shifting burdon of proof on me. but you are the `1 who is flatly denying this contradiction that DNA is matching with many other people as well. just as bone marrow, blood group, issues, skin tone, up to hand or legs size up to gender.

so you go on denying that your doctors are not that intelligent they do take care for all these things before transplanting entire hand or leg.

go on calling your doctors fools ( no problem ) you can maintain your fallacy ( with your load of fools and asses who are in majority ) and all will go to hell. that is all. ( finished )

and ( still ) fun is you are advance in the first place ? when you cannot tell us the damn process of recognizing of our papa.

no problem sir eat it more and smell it more ( to full fill your hearts contain )
Your DNA isn't matching with anyone. Unless you're a clone, your DNA will be unique. That being said, DNA isn't static in your body or exactly the same everywhere according to newest research.
Transplants don't require fully matching DNA.

Hey, if that's what floats your boat, fine, no need to share with us though.

this is what im saying that you go on by hook or crook maintaining your position as rightous`1 in the first place.

you are all very intelligent childrens. but not in front of mum. but you can shift burdon of proof on her. and be more than her. and go to hell. there is no loss at all. ;)

Back to high school, one of teachers used to say: "The more religious you are, the more stupid you will become."
Guess he is definitely not wrong in this case.

Your DNA isn't matching with anyone. Unless you're a clone, your DNA will be unique. That being said, DNA isn't static in your body or exactly the same everywhere according to newest research.
Transplants don't require fully matching DNA.

you can now freely maintain your logical fallacy, that there is no need of DNA match, Bone marrow ( match ), blood group ( match ), gross and subtle materials ( match )

no problem. go to hell. and if you accepted it for once than your entire civilization will fall down, ( that is another fun ) so you have to continue your fallacy ( otherwise you are finished )

Back to high school, one of teachers used to say: "The more religious you are, the more stupid you will become."
Guess he is definitely not wrong in this case.

now i ( along with all childrens like you and your so called teacher ) is certainly stupid. who can deny it ?

but how can you say that our mum is also stupid ? and lying to us ? for it is only she who has seen our papa before our birth and knows it that who has tilled her.

so how can you be still more than damn her ? how ? and you are so advance that you dont even know the process of recognizing of our real papa. but still you want to take postion of mum and tell us what is what.

thus you are simply an hypocrite fraud. and simply to be rejected. ( finished ) and do you like yourself hypocrite frauds ? if not than how can you aspect that others will like that thing which you ( yourself ) don't like.

thus you are simply to be rejected. ( finished ) all are simply to be rejected. for none from all chidlrens is valueable. only it is our mum and papa who has all value. that is it. ( and that is all )

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I can tell he never lasted more than like 16 posts on any other forum before everything dying down
From a quick Google search, seems that the OP has been around doing this schtick since 2015.

Though I question attempts at poor religious indoctrination/explanation on a forum for the Fallout franchise, even if this is the general discussion forum.

From a quick Google search, seems that the OP has been around doing this schtick since 2015.

3 years and going? He's a complete cook then.

Reminds me of one of my favorite "started out as trolling, but evolved into a complete loss of all mind"-thing, where a dude on a forum does daily faux-religious sermons, at a spambot rate, but ensuring everyone he is not a bot (for kicks), for then to keep it up for I think 3 years so far. Some days he will post 40-50 times, and the rate of it by now is far, faaar beyond mental illness, although it started out as a trolly challenge, kind of "oh, so you think I *couldn't* waste every moment of my life spamming the boards!?"

It's an interesting mental snap to happen, and I've actually seen it once even before then, when a guy was angry with me, and I "challenged" him to stay angry. He took the challenge, to the point where I actually left the forum, he made it too toxic, but that was 2 *years* of non stop spamming. In case I was lurking, the guy continued spamming after my departure, for all I know he's still at it (last I heard was that he was in some war with the admins, who were begging him to cool the fuck down allready)

As both above examples imply, this only happens on forums with either a) no moderation at all, or b) a rule or credo of not banning people.

perel most likely gets banned as an MO. If he never violates any actual rules, he would probably keep rambling on in this thread for years, years, years and years.
Wouldn't you @perel?
WOULDN'T YOU!?

3 years and going? He's a complete cook then.

Reminds me of one of my favorite "started out as trolling, but evolved into a complete loss of all mind"-thing, where a dude on a forum does daily faux-religious sermons, at a spambot rate, but ensuring everyone he is not a bot (for kicks), for then to keep it up for I think 3 years so far. Some days he will post 40-50 times, and the rate of it by now is far, faaar beyond mental illness, although it started out as a trolly challenge, kind of "oh, so you think I *couldn't* waste every moment of my life spamming the boards!?"

It's an interesting mental snap to happen, and I've actually seen it once even before then, when a guy was angry with me, and I "challenged" him to stay angry. He took the challenge, to the point where I actually left the forum, he made it too toxic, but that was 2 *years* of non stop spamming. In case I was lurking, the guy continued spamming after my departure, for all I know he's still at it (last I heard was that he was in some war with the admins, who were begging him to cool the fuck down allready)

As both above examples imply, this only happens on forums with either a) no moderation at all, or b) a rule or credo of not banning people.

perel most likely gets banned as an MO. If he never violates any actual rules, he would probably keep rambling on in this thread for years, years, years and years.
Wouldn't you @perel?
WOULDN'T YOU!?

( rascal whore )

Back