Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. alec

alec White heterosexual male Orderite

May 21, 2003

Tread carefully. Tread.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. necrosis

necrosis First time out of the vault

Jan 13, 2020
    From Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm 20 years old. Huge Fallout fan, but also a fan of old school RPGs. The first two Fallouts are my favorite, then New Vegas, 3, then 4...and then yeah, 76...obviously.

3. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    That is the correct order.
    You should try Fallout Tactics though, if you haven't. A lot of people tend to leave it out, and it kind of doesn't deserve the neglect

4. necrosis

Jan 13, 2020
    I have Fallout Tactics but have maybe only played an hour or so of it, and that was definitely a while ago. I should really check it out. I own it on the Fallout Classic Collection with the first 2 games and then Tactics. I don't remember much of it.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. necrosis

Jan 13, 2020
    My friend code on Steam is:

Feel free to add me.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. KingArthur

KingArthur Fat Boi On a Diet; Don’t Try It

Jun 25, 2018
    I leave for a month and 2 new people join? Damn.

Well, welcome, @necrosis and @JonRey. And necrosis, I’ll add you when I get the chance. Enjoy your time here, you two.

7. necrosis

Jan 13, 2020
    Thank you. Enjoying the forums thusfar.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. Kadu Lagos

Kadu Lagos Ghost Vaquero

Jan 14, 2020
    Wassup im Kadu just joined yesterday im a big fan of the three west coast fallout games, NV my favorite and i weep for what van buren could have been

9. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome to the mess, Kadu.

10. edit_au

edit_au First time out of the vault

Jan 18, 2020
    Hello all. 30 summat English bloke living in Straya. I was shown Fallout2 by a school friend when I was 12 and it had me at "Swearing and killing ANYONE you feel like". The game absolutely blew my mind and I've gone back to it most years the same way some people re-read their favourite book. I've read bits and pieces from NMA over the years but never signed up as having 1 more forum to manage details for was a pain. Now that a lot of the forums are extinct I've not got an excuse :p

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  11. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome, ya bastard. Hope you stick around.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  12. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Psued.

Mar 9, 2018
    Is your country still on fire?

13. edit_au

edit_au First time out of the vault

Jan 18, 2020
    It will be for the rest of the summer, to be fair. I live in the tropics in the far NE of the country, so generally the fires around here struggle to get to the size/seriousness of what you're seeing down south. We're in cyclone season now though, so if I find myself being whisked up into the air and out to sea inside my house - I'll look South and let you know if the fires are still visible from space :p

14. JoyFreak

JoyFreak FREAK

Feb 6, 2020
    Hello,

I am JoyFreak aka Carbon. I found this forum on XenForo. I am a webmaster and owner of a gaming forum. I decided to sign up to this community because it looks absolutely beautiful and wanted to support it by doing so! I am also an avid gamer. Great job on the design guys! Hope I get a warm welcome :).

Many thanks!

15. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome to our cesspit, friend. Hope you stick around.

16. RoyceGraves

RoyceGraves First time out of the vault

Feb 9, 2020
    Hello, fellow degens, and wastelanders!
    I'm a big big fallout fan, and kept seeing this site pop up over the years. Thought, what the hell? I need more people to talk about Fallout and various other post apocalyptic content/games with.

17. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome, wilkommen, bienvenue, bienvenido, добро пожаловать, croeso, the Emperor protects.

If you speak a language other than Russian, German, Welsh, French or Spanish, I unfortunately won’t be able to converse with you in your native tongue, but I hope you stick around.

18. TheHobbler

TheHobbler Woah there

Feb 11, 2020
    Hyello, I'm a 26 year old university freshman. Started with Fallout 3, liked it well enough to go back and play the first two.... Unfortunately (or fortunately) I don't love 3 just because it was my first game. My exhaustion with that concept lead me here from the reddit community. I've heard about NMA for *years*, and lurked a bit when I was getting the F2 restoration mod up and going. Have not played tactics, it was a jarring change after 1 and 2.

Please, take care of me.

19. DynV

DynV First time out of the vault

Apr 30, 2019
    I assumed I've posted here since I've been a member for some time but I was wrong. Since I've just done so on discord, I'll paste it:
    I played Fallout for the 1st time almost a year ago: FNV, the only one I played since. I played a ninja hammer-wielding ♂ at 1st, I'm now playing a sneaky ranged-big-fan-of-Q35 (but not only that) ♀.

20. NicotineCaffeine

NicotineCaffeine First time out of the vault

May 13, 2017
    I too assumed i had introduced myself the first time i created the account, but it seems i forgot instead. So, hi everybody.