Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Hello,

I first played Fallout when I bought New Vegas not long after it came out. I had played TESIV and figured it was worth taking a risk on. A couple years later I got the popular post-nuclear sandbox fps ‘Fallout 3’. To my detriment I got Fallout 4 and was disappointed with the factions, their follies, the consummate lack of roleplay, and worldbuilding.

Once on steam I saw the interplay games as a collection and got a good deal on them- in retrospect they are more than worth the full price.

Since then I have liked the world of Fallout, it’s groups, the gameplay, and the themes espoused.

I have been making videos on helping players optimize characters and plan on making more on lore and the overarching outcomes of the core region games.

It’s a pleasure to be posting.

Hello,

I first played Fallout when I bought New Vegas not long after it came out. I had played TESIV and figured it was worth taking a risk on. A couple years later I got the popular post-nuclear sandbox fps ‘Fallout 3’. To my detriment I got Fallout 4 and was disappointed with the factions, their follies, the consummate lack of roleplay, and worldbuilding.

Once on steam I saw the interplay games as a collection and got a good deal on them- in retrospect they are more than worth the full price.

Since then I have liked the world of Fallout, it’s groups, the gameplay, and the themes espoused.

I have been making videos on helping players optimize characters and plan on making more on lore and the overarching outcomes of the core region games.

Welcome to the family brother.

Hello,

Welcome to NMA, you'll love it here

Hello! I'm obviously new here.

It's been YEARS since I've joined any type of forum. And I'm talking about YEARS. So bear with me! :confused:

My name is Jo and I've been going through some shit in my life that I decided I need to surround myself with positive things I love doing. Both in real life and virtually. Hence, joining this forum. I'm really excited to participate in discussions for the love of this game and I look forward to meeting some new people.

Cheers!

@KingArthur
upload_2020-6-8_13-11-54.png

The fuck we paying you for mate?

Welcome Jo. What's your Stand?

Thanks! I've been playing Fallout since Fallout 3 back in 2008 and have followed the series since then. NV & Fallout 4 are probably my favorites. Don't @ me. Lol

Hardly any at all but they do come by to tell us how stupid and jaded we are.

Wouldn't say you're not welcomed exactly. Just don't expect debates/arguments to not happen if you try to say 3 or 4 is one of the better Fallouts or something like that.

Our main admin is a big fan of Fallout 3, so there's that.
I'm currently playing Fallout 4 myself, with the right mods and taking it for what it is it can be some decent mindless fun.
You are for sure welcome here, don't let anyone tell you otherwise :D

@BabyJo welcome!! I hope you stay forever and ever and I shall now commence the welcome ritual of listening to KoRn in reverse while I dance around you like a maniac.

@Squadcar happy? I just got back from my vacation man, gimme a break lol :cry:

Back