Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. SquidVan

SquidVan Pirate and Bankrobber oTO Orderite

Jun 1, 2018
    It's still alive for sure. But the more new blood that becomes old blood the better. Fear the old blood. By the gods, fear it, Laurence.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Callahan96

Callahan96 First time out of the vault

Feb 27, 2021
    I plan to stay. The Bethesda Fallout fans on Reddit piss me off with their assertions that 3 and 4 are masterpieces and their 76 apologetics. I'll go to the New Vegas subreddits and talk with other Obsidian/Black Isle Fallout fans but I don't suffer a Bugthesda fool or Todd Howard fanboy. I really hope NMA doesn't die off. It's an important part of Fallout history and the only place for Fallout purists.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  3. KingArthur

KingArthur Highwaymen are just road pirates

Jun 25, 2018
    You’re gonna fit in just fine, amigo. Good to have you here.

4. MASSIVE_FARTS

MASSIVE_FARTS Ruiner of jokes

Mar 1, 2021
    Hello! I'm MASSIVE_FARTS and I make unfunny jokes

5. Callahan96

Feb 27, 2021
    I'm loving the avatar. Looks like me when I come down from a bender and realize the ungodly mess I have made of my life.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 3
  6. 1Punman

1Punman It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 29, 2021
    For everyone who doesn't know, I say, hello! My name is 1Punman, I'm just here to chat about fallout and what not, and unpunny jokes are my specialty.

7. Norzan

Norzan Vault Fossil

Apr 7, 2017
    The infamy of this forum to outside sites like Reddit and Bethesda.net has turned this forum immortal. There's always gonna be an idiot coming here to try to change the minds of the people here that dislike the Bethesda Fallouts.

It's just a vicious cycle of walls of texts and a lot of rage.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  8. 1Punman

1Punman It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jan 29, 2021
    It was, is and will be glorious.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2021
  9. MASSIVE_FARTS

MASSIVE_FARTS Ruiner of jokes

Mar 1, 2021
    Well then I guess flipping his mouth and cropping off the ifunny logo was worth it!

10. Callahan96

Feb 27, 2021
    I will say it's hilarious to hear the few Bugthesda boys who were disappointed with 76 complain about it "not being Fallout." They're totally right, and now they know how we feel about 3 and 4.

11. sandraallen

sandraallen First time out of the vault

Mar 22, 2021
    Nice to meet y'all. I'm Sandra.

12. SquidVan

Jun 1, 2018
    Why is your photo a stock photo from twenty20? And don't you dare ignore me bot.

13. Secret Enclave Maid

Secret Enclave Maid I came here to roleplay, not engage in politics!

Apr 16, 2021
    Hello, I'm Secret Enclave Maid. I love to read and write stories, and primarily, I'm here to have some roleplay fun.

14. mobucks

mobucks woof Orderite

May 22, 2010
    That isn't creepy at all.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  15. SquidVan

Jun 1, 2018
    As long as the RP stays in some area that is contained and meant for it, whatever.

16. harmond

harmond First time out of the vault

Jan 27, 2008
    hulluhhh?
    i'm harmond or "vurt" which i usually use. i love modding and i've worked as a freelance 3D/texture artist on a few indie games such as kenshi and some smaller ones which you will never have heard of. mainly i do mods though, no stress, no one but myself to decide about stuff.. my other big interest is modular synths, but we don't talk about that, it's too weird.

mainly i got on here to learn a bit of FO2 modding which of course in an old favorite of mine + i've never really modded any 2D game, so it's something new and interesting to tackle. and yes this account is super old, never really began using it until now.

17. orumu

orumu First time out of the vault

May 16, 2021
    Hello!

I'm.... honestly, I go by different caricatures, but right now I guess I'm *orumu*. I'm not one of those who had nostalgic value (i.e. grew up with) playing Fallout 1 and 2 or Fallout 3. I practically have no history with the series and initially approached it from a mindset that said "I think this looks cool" on a saturday afternoon and then went down a rabbit hole as I continued and eventually got familiar with at least the main series of games.....

Oh yeah, and I suppose I like modding games. Love modding games, especially those that offer a decently sized degree of freedom already.

18. KingArthur

KingArthur Highwaymen are just road pirates

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome.

I’m a shitty greeter. @SquidVan should probably fire me but I know he won’t.

19. orumu

orumu First time out of the vault

May 16, 2021
    whack!

.....Honestly, I've been here for longer, but that's only because I've been lurking around the times I was playing Fallout 1 and 2. I just made this account for the hell of it long after the fact. Get to know the fine folks around here, maybe.

20. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    I still hold the lurker turned member trophy (10+ years).

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1