Introduce yourself! AKA the "Say hello" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Brother None, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Baka

Baka The village Idiot

Dec 30, 2020
    Bumping thread to say hello. I've lurked for a while but now is time for me to usher in a new age of idiocracy.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. KingArthur

KingArthur Legionary Shitposter

Jun 25, 2018
    Get outta here, we have enough idiocracy with modern government

(but seriously welcome)

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. WeAllFallout

WeAllFallout First time out of the vault

Dec 30, 2020
    Hello!

First Fallout game I played was Fallout: New Vegas. I didn't get far into it. First one I completed 100% was Fallout 3. I completed it for the platinum trophy and that was it (yes, I played the PS3 version). I'm hoping to find physical copies of Fallout 1 and 2 to get a sense of what the original games felt like.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    They felt great, hurry in doing that lol

5. Baka

Baka The village Idiot

Dec 30, 2020
    Thank you, I hope my presence resonates with you all.

6. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    B ... Baka.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  7. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Me too. Don’t leave before your time, people keep doing that and it saddens me.

8. Baka

Baka The village Idiot

Dec 30, 2020
    I shall disappoint only those unworthy of my appraisal

9. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Omai wa mo shindeiru.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  10. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    @Baka don’t worry, I’m very disappointing.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  11. XNarrol

XNarrol First time out of the vault

Jan 20, 2021
    Hello there, folks.

I am just a Fallout fan that likes to see discussions about the series and play the the games of the franchise that I own (FO 1, 2 and NV) and talk about them as well... Just a random guy doing stuff and living my life, and trying not to cause any confusion (here and in other places), always trying to stay logical, but not without the acid humor here and there sometimes, just to lighten up a situation if necessary or (try) to make someone laugh and have some fun.

That is all really.

12. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome to the community that Reddit calls toxic simply for existing. Hope you stick around

13. XNarrol

XNarrol First time out of the vault

Jan 20, 2021
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I surely heard about it, but when you know the place, is not nearly as bad, its pretty chill if you keep in line, and folkes here a pretty cool for the time I been here.
    Not to say that one is better then the other or worse then the other, both are fine by their own ways, and for me, that is fine.

But besides all that. Thank you! I will try my best to not be a pain in the ass :p

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  14. caplanchy

caplanchy First time out of the vault

Feb 16, 2021
    Good evening fellow Fallout fans, I have lurked here for a month or so and decided I will join today. I see many others here have also forgone the reddit communities, I came here mostly to find more focused Fallout content and hopefully less effortless memes taking up space in trending. I'm a relatively new fan, I've known of Fallout since about 2015 thanks to the fourth game, but only in the last year during Aussie lockdown did I get into the older games, and boy was I shocked to see what I was missing out on. I enjoy the classic fallout games and NV and I am also interested in trying the tabletop versions one day

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  15. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome to you too! Hope you stay here, it ain’t much but it’s honest work.

16. SquidVan

SquidVan Pirate and Bankrobber oTO Orderite

Jun 1, 2018
    I hope you had to do this on mobile and click for each of these instead of holding down a key like on a keyboard.
    Please stop misleading them.

Glad you came by to work in decent time though Arthur!

17. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Thank you, but I only came by in a reasonable time period because you told me “I’m drunk as shit” isn’t an excuse for work absence.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  18. Callahan96

Callahan96 First time out of the vault

Feb 27, 2021
    Hi, I'm Cal. I've been a major Fallout nut for the past decade, ever since I started with FNV. I went back and played 1, 2, and 3, and I'd have to say my favorite is a toss up between FNV and FO2. I'm currently going through my seventh playthrough of FNV, and I wanted to find a community as crazy about these games as I am. So here I am! Ready to fanboy over Black Isle/Obsidian Fallout while expressing distaste for Bethesda Fallout.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  19. ResetRPG

ResetRPG W/ my Girlfriend :-)

Dec 16, 2018
    Nice to meet ya man. Glad to have ya here :-).

20. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Welcome, stay because too many leave. That’s not the rum talking, I genuinely worry that this place is dying.

Why am I worrying? I dunno.