Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Morgan_, Jan 23, 2021.
Never seen ds9 to be fair
Then stop fantasizing about bestiality and fucking get to it, wench!
Are you talking about yourself there? And First Contact was the only good TNG movie, Generations was terrible. From the unnecessary destruction of the Enterprise to the numerous plot holes or to Kirk's unnecessary death. But I respect your opinion, it takes guts to say you like Generations more than Wrath of Khan or The Voyage Home.
Yes if you turn your brain off and don't ask "Why have the Borg not used their time travel technology before reaching earth?".
I would have preferred it if they had just given him an episode of TNG like Spock and Scotty but Kirk is an inspiration to makes he needn't die.
I don't understand what you're saying.
He's saying why did the Borg not use time travel wherever they were and then warp to earth instead of park their ass on the enterprises face and do it for them to see and give chase.
It's been awhile since I've seen the movie, but didn't the Enterprise arrive and Earth was already assimilated? They went back and waited for the Borg, right? And even if I'm wrong, the Enterprise could easily destroy the Borg Sphere, so nesting in the Enterprise was the right decision.
The ideal woman will poop after I've pooped so we can flush our poop together and let it be one.
Then you both unclog the toilet, as one.
All I'm gonna say is that I hope my current gf doesn't break up with me lol.
- Dark-skinned, be it black or amerindian ancestry. Both are good too. Mixed race is best race.
- Beautiful curly hair, black like the night. Idk why, its what I think its the most beautiful. Never found the appeal in blond or red-heads. I mean, straight hair is all fine and dandy (especially if its beautiful hair like that of amerindian women), but curlies, man. Can't explain.
- A nice figure. A good ass is vital. Nice breasts are good as well, but I had girlfriends with almost none before.
- A nice, humored personality and intelligent enough to get my... well, non-conventional personality. I have no interest in women who are too mundane, dour and/or boring, with boring-ass mundane small-thinking. Many individuals, many of them being women, are intellectually stunted and incapable of exploring the world intellectually and seeing things beyond the mundane. Go be boring elsewhere.
- Likes being caressed and reciprocating. I'm very physical and attentive with my girls. What I can say? I'm a big softie deep down.
No the movie starts with the Borg battling Star Fleet and the Enterprise arriving late to it because Star Fleet Command didn't "trust" Picard believing he could be compromised because of his previous experience with the Borg. Turns out the fleet is destroyed. Picard kills the Borg in like 10 seconds. Then they start their time travel shenanigans and the Enterprise detecting an earth populated by Borg follows them.
Nothing that happens at the start of the movie makes any sense.
Got to have black or really dark brown hair. It’s a must. And light colored eyes, either blue or green. Also a must. And thick eyebrows. You know what? Let’s just say my perfect woman is an early-20’s Jennifer Connolly (I’m thinking Career Opportunities here).
I like your style.
What can I say? When I watched Labyrinth as a kid, I came for David Bowie but stayed for Jennifer.
Dafaq is this incel lingo bull supposed to mean exactly?
If you ask me i think its all quite stupid actually each person has their own preferences. There is no ideal because people have different things they want in a person.
And thank god for it or everyone would be going after the same person, 99% of people would be alone and nobody would be happy. The diversity of human desires is a great thing, helps make our society function. It allows one person to be satisfied and fulfilled as a photographer and another as a sailor.
I just here to laugh a little seeing this topic... Dont mind me.