Bethesda E3 Showcase Tonight, Stream Links

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by WorstUsernameEver, Jun 14, 2015.

1. JarlBallsack

JarlBallsack First time out of the vault

Jun 15, 2015
    Oh man. My hopes for this game weren't too high. I was optimistic that bethesda would at least try to do better by the series. Realistically, I was expecting Fallout3-2. I really can't believe that I got something so much worse than that. Compared to what I'm seeing from Fallout 4 now, Fallout 3 might as well have been THE model of a great re imagined fallout game. Just.. wtf?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. qfasinsky

qfasinsky First time out of the vault

Nov 24, 2014
    Account still active. Cool, as this is the perfect place to say this:

Bethesda f*cked up. They f*cked up big time. If only Fallout 4 was more like New Vegas...

Got lot of things in mind, but ranting won't change anything. I just hope IneXile will make a decent Van Buren game.

3. Marionettetc

Marionettetc Banned

May 15, 2013
    It has nothing to do with "men's rights", it would have been trolling their Millennial, tumblr fanbase.

But you're a big guy, you already understood that.

Diggin your self portrait by the way.

4. FearMonkey

FearMonkey Vault Senior Citizen

Oct 12, 2011
  5. The Doctor

The Doctor Veteran of The Divide

Jun 6, 2015
    Fallout 4 PC Mods will work with XBone
    And apparently it also will include Fallout 3

I really need to update my PC so I can play all these sweet new games

6. Wumbology

Wumbology Actually a sentient CRT

Mar 5, 2013
    You're pathetic and it's bothersome. Shut up and stop distracting from conversation with your fucking stupid faux-reactionary political agenda and lame baneposting, OK?

That said-

We have good gameplay. Maybe the voiced dialogue wheel could be stripped, or something- if Bethsoft were to emphasize allowing modder creativity and they failed to even make a quest mod possible, that'd be tragic and it would warrant a lot of upset. Beth are smarter than we take them for- they are not, in fact, a pack of glassy-eyed caveman at computers. We should wait and see before coming to conclusions like "Now no one can make mods! Now the game will be unplayably buggy!" etc etc.

They've obviously learnt from their mistakes in Fallout 3 at least a little bit. Let's wait to come to radical conclusions, huh?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  7. Marionettetc

Marionettetc Banned

May 15, 2013
    Well, now that a random internet nobody has let me know they disagree with my conduct it looks like I'll finally have to reevaluate my entire life up until this point.

Looks like these announcements have brought out all the fallout 3 funboyz.

8. Wumbology

Wumbology Actually a sentient CRT

Mar 5, 2013
    You guys always assume shit. At the risk of de-railing this thread more, let me explain.

I don't like Fallout 3. I am typical for NMA in that I regard it as a weak chapter made by incompetent developers from Bethesda. You, of course, decided to conveniently shove me into the category of "Fallout 3 funboy" to conveniently negate anything I would say.

However, I don't respect anyone- like you- who feels the need to shove in political agendas into every point they make. I think that's needless, especially on NMA, where we're trying to talk about the game, not listen to another one of your /v/ inspired diatribes against 'SJWs', "Tumblr", etc. We don't need that here. And I have personal objections to what your mindset is. So stop- it's needless, time-consuming, and ultimately stupid: you're trying to shove your intellectual ego into conversations where it doesn't fit. The result is pointless argument- like this one.

That being said, I am overall restrainedly optimistic for this next Fallout game.

9. mef

mef Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Dec 29, 2014
    I wish they put as much effort in writing, storyline and role-playing as in building, dog and smartphone game.

Funny how "luck" is just a fancy name for "mana".

10. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Resident crazy lady

Jun 15, 2015
    Sadly I don't think so. Gimmicks sell and bring more attention to your game. Its sad to see Fallout be degraded to this. :cry:

11. Hardboiled Android

Hardboiled Android Water Chip? Been There, Done That

Jun 7, 2015
    This is far from the worst thing. We see in 3, they're on the east coast. Was that dumb? Fuck yeah. But they're here, and set to become a major state. It makes sense.

12. Hardboiled Android

Jun 7, 2015
    Not likely with that dialogue wheel...

Seriously, why in fuck did people freak out over that dog?!

13. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    I'm pretty sure the "no mudslinging" rules have been broken by this point.

14. Marionettetc

Marionettetc Banned

May 15, 2013
    In a few posts, you will have to change your user title.

15. Akratus

Akratus Bleep bloop.

May 14, 2011
    We thought having little activity and few users was bad, like a week ago.

Now we sure wish things were back to normal.

When there were only mostly people who thought twice before clicking that reply button.

(I say we, read I)

16. Hardboiled Android

Jun 7, 2015
    Nah. I'm definitely going to ENJOY this game, hopefully as much as Fo3. Just gotta bide my time for the spinoff.

17. mef

mef Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?

Dec 29, 2014
    Which thread is main? That one or this one?

18. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    I don't know ... I mean yeah, I am not going to call the visuals "bad" ... but seriously ... why are people so ... hyped for it :ugly:

I mean what the fuck. Skyrim with a few mods looks better than this. Hell, with the correct animation/facial mods Fallout 3 looks better ...

19. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Resident crazy lady

Jun 15, 2015
    Hell, did you see The Willhaven mod by dragbody? http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/images/93720/?
    It look infinity better then what I have seen with FO4. As for the hype, well... gimmicks that's way.

20. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    My current set up on New Vegas looked better than FO4.