Climate Change is not real!

The best thing about climate change is the assumption that our current rate of growth is anomalous instead of a cycle that was worsened by our pollution instead of caused by it. Because the 1800's.

comment_5ze8p7sTI1LP4orp1JtFcPhAh6qXbSPC.jpg

Not enough progress. Eat bugs bitch.

comment_IcZy8x0dBxCyG9Fr1k6EGSMOPgcCTY6M.jpg

Those aren't bugs you dumb bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta hand it to the media team, this time the whole "teenage girl warns about environmental damage and gets plastered all over the media" thing works much better.
Folks are well aware and informed of environmental politics nowadays, getting a face figure was only a matter of time.

263010_image.jpg

They always use kids or women to appeal to your delicate feelers. Bonus points if they are disabled.

6,w=993,q=high,c=0.bild.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks are well aware and informed of environmental politics nowadays, getting a face figure was only a matter of time.
If by informed you mean familiar with the talking points they hear, few people actually spend time to go through the studies and sort through every scientists opinion on the topic.

Eating bugs isn't enough anymore.

I've heard of baby back ribs before, But c'mon.
I don't care if it is fake. it's funny.

Climate change isn't real guys.

That's what the people on NMA said.

Wait where am I?

Interesting.

A new report by researchers from the Breakthrough National Centre for Climate Restoration in Melbourne claims that climate change poses a ‘near- to mid-term existential threat to human civilisation’

It’s not the most cheerful thought for a Wednesday morning, but experts have warned that human civilisation could crumble in just over 30 years - if we don’t tackle climate change.

A new report by researchers from the Breakthrough National Centre for Climate Restoration in Melbourne claims that climate change poses a ‘near- to mid-term existential threat to human civilisation’, and indicates that we need to act quickly.

p:nth-of-type(2)","sizes":[[8,8]],"hideOnSensitiveArticle":true,"relativePos":"after","additionalClass":"in-article","name":"div-gpt-ad-vip-slot","type":"VIP"}' data-gpt-placeholder="" data-type="gpt">

In the report, the researchers put together a pretty grim worst-case scenario of what life on our planet could look like.

The scenario starts with world governments ‘politely ignoring’ the advice of scientists to decarbonise the economy, resulting in a global temperature increase of 3°C by 2050.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/human-civilisation-collapse-2050-dont-16257969

What do you think will happen if global temperature is rising? It doesn't necessarily say "doomsday", just the end of civilisation as we know it.

let us say 100 million people try to get to Europe because of ecological disasters like floods, draughts etc. which make it impossible to survive in certain areas due to the changes to the ecosystems. Do you believe this will not have some kind of disruptive effect on our society? I mean you once said, things will get ugly.

between my fake anger and my real anger due to the fact that even I don’t really know the difference.
Then it's likely real anger. Emotions are not fake if they are felt.

Reading through the rest of this:
  • Jesus what the shit?
  • The Aurelius twins need to just break their romantic tension

Then it's likely real anger. Emotions are not fake if they are felt.

Reading through the rest of this:
  • Jesus what the shit?
  • The Aurelius twins need to just break their romantic tension
1) yes we do
2) you only say that because you’ve never had to fake having emotions. If a man pretends to be something for long enough, does he become the role? That’s the position I’m in with my feelings.

2) you only say that because you’ve never had to fake having emotions. If a man pretends to be something for long enough, does he become the role? That’s the position I’m in with my feelings.
On what authority of having to do so? I have faked emotions before. But if you feel something, reasonably or not, you still feel it. Even if you do the whole "smile 'til you make it" routine and you end up happy, then it's not fake happiness. If you feel it, you feel it. That's what feelings are.

So I'd say, yeah, if you fake emotions enough that they manifest as real then they are real emotions. If you act happy but don't feel it, then you just simply appear happy but are not. If you act mad but don't feel it, then you simply appear mad but don't be upset when people take it that you got mad. I'd wager if you yourself cannot discern between a fake emotion and a real one occurring within, it is real. Sometimes, they are stronger than other times. Sometimes you have the willpower to overcome the emotion. But if you feel it, it is a real feeling.

Trying to dissect another person's actions and outwardly stated feelings between a lie and the truth is a whole other matter.

Back