General Gaming Megathread: What are you playing?

No, not really a fan of his skill. I'm maining Gaige but also having a lot of fun with the Gunzerker. Talk about God mode.
Gaige is so broken it's not even funny. Salva is great for rocket jumpin' too, being a flying truxican midget is something. Love how the camera is set properly so it's always shorter than the other players.

I liked Zer0's skill to break a bit the monotony of trying to Bore through enemies with the Conference Call (love how it's the single legendary appearing in TFTB).

Still with CS:GO. It really is a pretty unique game. I remember way back in the day folks playing it, wasn't that much into it then. Graphics wise it's much better and smoother but still pretty much the same game. There's folks that play it competetively and make money out of it. Not really into the whole getting achievements but I've gotten a few, and I certainly won't be buying the neon coloured guns etc. with real world money. Win percentage is like 65% which is much better then I actually am as a player, I just end up in the team that wins.

Last edited:
Far Cry 3. It's the Tropico 3 of the series. It'll be expanded upon in 4. But unlike Tropico, I think Far Cry goes wayyyy too far in places. Animals are everywhere and mandatory. Weird towers to climb. Defeat outposts, clear an area - you can find yourself wondering why the enemies are there in a story mission when you already cleared the land twice over.

Far Cry Primal goes a bit more in that direction.

Still, I like Far Cry 3 as a game. The story is weird. Jason white saviour can't even give a speech, and there's no RP to undertake at all, leading to frustrating moments where Jason does the most idiotic thing ever.

I want Far Cry 5 to pull back on the animal use, make a more fluid or realistic enemy-ally war, and be Far Cry 2 2.0; and maybe add dialogue choices, who knows. Oh, and clothes. Gods, the main characters look like crip chodes.

Anyway! Far Cry 3. Liking it so far. Almost done, I think.

When did the Far Cry series become an RPG? [surprised & confused]

When did the Fallout series become RPGs once again? [still waiting]

@Topic:
  • Al-Qadim - The Genie's Curse
  • Unlimited Adventures: The Unholy Gathering

Last edited:
Found the Captain's Edition mod for FTL and it's even more of what i like ^^. Also Multipmayer Stellaris and sporadic Skyrim

Spending way too much time on APB Reloaded once again.. But today i had a break for Resident evil 7, The game was better than expected but the ending "chapter" was slow and lame.. I don't know why they love to rain ammo and weapons on you and put more enemies in 5 minutes than i did in the first 4 hours. The last boss was also boring.. But i did love the game up to that point!

Arkham Knight mostly. Riddler getting pissed at me finding the trophies is always amusing.

Replaying shadowrun hong kong for the 8th time. This time i´m playing was a elf adept. I forgot how good this game was.

It's an excellent game.

I was sad to see that the next Shadowrun game after it was not by Hairbrained Schemes, and got some brutal reviews; aside from [also] being an online-only title.
nono_zps06ee6bac.gif

i've been playing Fallout 2 for the first time. I've met Marcus, but he doesn't want to travel with me. Was it because i am a slaver?. I was going to post this question in the fallout 2 section, but i dont think it was necesary.

First fallout 1 playthrough with fixt and full English text. ( played french vanilla version quite a few times)
And already found an easter egg. When you kill shady sands children, you can find a red ryder bb gun on one of the bodies, with a comment about laughing children on the description. An obvious nod to wasteland 1.

Just for a bit of fun regarding your gaming habits.

Today, for example, I checked my "Ready to Download" games on Xbox One and discovered, much to my surprise, I apparently own Rainbow Six: Siege.

Which I swear, I cannot remember buying.

No responses? How about a picture of a gaming related topic?

rpiv4uqf5gkh4sckrlxj.jpg

The new Super Mario Odyssey game announced for the Switch was getting a lot of flak for including regular people much like the critically panned Sonic Adventure.

I've fully returned to Age of Empires 2 after 9 years. I've had some interest in between, but it was always temporary and brief. I've been watching perhaps the greatest player, TheViper, play through the campaigns for the first time, surprisingly. The way AoE2 presents cutscenes through narrators who live in the campaigns' settings is underappreciated.

Back