Gun Control

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Throatpunch, Jul 25, 2016.

1. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix A Cold Reality

Jun 25, 2018
    That’s not what I’m saying, you straw man dumbass, I’m saying that “common sense gun reform” doesn’t fix anything and we have bigger things to worry about in this world than whether or not Joe Redneck wants to own a WWII era MG-42, especially considering that Joe Redneck ISN’T THE ONE KILLING PEOPLE.

2. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    It does fix some things. It will not fix everything. But for it to fix something you have to make it nation wide.

And you started the straw maning with that stupid meme. Because apparently that is how communication in political and social topics of a very complex nature works these days. You do not engage with people. You do not go into making arguments explaining your position and trying to reach a consensus. You slap memes on everything.

It's tiring. So when people threw memes around why should I bother to write a wall of text that no one is going to read anyway and taking out of context.

3. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix A Cold Reality

Jun 25, 2018
    I understand what you’re saying, I simply disagree that it’s an effective use of our time and taxes.

And it was a joke, Crni. I was trying to lighten up the political discourse, not shoot it down. These debates become so hostile so fast that every once in awhile we gotta laugh at ourselves or each other, bring the mood up.

EDIT: also; I always read your walls of text, even if I don’t respond. Love ya, man <3

4. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    Damn straight. Give everybody a gun, goddammit. You'd see a return of manners and respect real quick if that was that case.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  5. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    Is this the thread for cool guns?...

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Well, you can't spell "control" without "cool".

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  7. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    *Thinks a little bit*

*Says "Controol" in his mind*

Hmmm.

8. The Dopamine Cleric

The Dopamine Cleric Orderite

Nov 3, 2007
    God I didn't want to have to go to work. Libertarians, take a shower.