Gun Control

It was great from the beginning through the ACW.
Nah, the bill of rights is all it had going for it, started by neo-liberal retards with an obsession with Locke, continues to be run by neo-liberal retards who don't even know who Locke is.

Anyway, knife control thread now.

Twitter spat.png

Twitter spat 2.png

(The 'non-binary' made it so I can't see its tweets)​

Last edited:
Nah, the bill of rights is all it had going for it, started by neo-liberal retards with an obsession with Locke, continues to be run by neo-liberal retards who don't even know who Locke is.

View attachment 19094

View attachment 19096
But Jack the Ripper wouldn’t have killed so many cheapass hoes if knives had only been controlled...

But Jack the Ripper wouldn’t have killed so many cheapass hoes if knives had only been controlled...
Knives cannot be controlled; anyone can make one. And too many experts would sell them. They'd have to ban scissors, and letter openers, and table cutlery.
03c9ce85fb67796bfc54e5e0737a2ef1.jpg

People don't even need knives; they can buy 12" nails at any hardware store.

It was the same with prohibition, and "coffee" shops.... and rnodern day crypto. The skills for it are common knowledge that can't be reined in, or stuffed back in the box.

Last edited:

View attachment 19094

View attachment 19096
Good to know he thinks a cop shouldn't do their job to save a black girl's life. Not to sure a dictionary will help him.
You should call his ass out with that. Fuck'em.

Just run over and make them stop bro. :V

I do agree with them tho...
Lethal force via stabbing really wasn't necessary.... in front of 3 armed police no less.:clap:

His position is basically: "That cop should have just let that black girl get stabbed." :brothernone:

Last edited:
Good to know he thinks a cop shouldn't do their job to save a black girl's life. Not to sure a dictionary will help him.
You should call his ass out with that. Fuck'em.
I think Captain NonBinary could also use a thesaurus; show them synonyms for “mentally retarded”.

Back