It`s Miroslav time! And a pic from you too!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Briosafreak, Jun 15, 2003.

1. KingArthur

KingArthur I Drink Your Milkshake

Jun 25, 2018
    Fuck off nerd

2. mobucks

mobucks woof Orderite

May 22, 2010
    yes daddy

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. Atomic Postman

Atomic Postman Vault Archives Overseer

Mar 16, 2013
    My favourite part of being in Florida is being able to wear Hawaiian shirts basically constantly without judgement.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  4. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    I have a teal one that makes me look like Tommy Vercetti.

Unfortunately in Massachusetts wearing a Hawaiian shirt brings judgement.

5. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    All chill down here in Margaritaville till you have to beat a snake to death with a golf club

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  6. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    Colonists coming here and damaging our ecosystem, wtf!

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  7. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013

Considering the way it was literally going out of it's way to attack me for no reason I have to assume it was a former flatmate of mine transformed to assassinate me. Either that or a literal symbol of evil.

Either way didn't matter when I gave it the Andrew Ryan treatment

8. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    Aw, poor snake :(
    You should have accepted your fate, dude. You'd probably even have had time to get into a nice comfy position on your back, with your hands held together on your chest.

(I'm realizing I've never had an animal actually try to kill me. I've had a small lap dog chase me on my bike, I guess that comes close, and I've had very small *delusional* spiders show off their lil feet and stuff, with an intention to attack, I guess. Haven't even been stung by wasps, and I'm not counting mosquitos or gnats, cus they aren't really trying to off you.
    I HAVE had a wolf-fish swim towards me very slowly, with 100% intention of eating me whole, but it was in a fish tank, and very, very slow. Slow enough to pet, in its sluggish attempts at eating my hand.)

9. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    My neighbor’s Husky tried to kill me. It got free and mauled my ass. When they finally came out the of the house I was beating the fuck out of it; I got sent to the hospital because it ripped my stomach open and gashed my arms, I took its eye, most of its teeth, and broke its leg and one of its ribs.

The kicker (haha) is that the owners got pissed at ME, as though I attacked the dog for no damn reason.

I should’ve made a necklace out of its lost teeth just to taunt them, but after the shock wore off and the ambulance and cops came, I was acutely aware of how much blood I’d lost.

Fuckin animals, man.

EDIT: I somehow mixed up a Great Dane with a Husky, fixed now. I think he took some of my brain too because those dogs are nothing alike.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  10. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    Holy shit Arthur, is this recent?

11. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    damn D:

I only got butt-bitten once by a random dog, but cus I was (hoping to) use a shortcut through some semi-wooden corner in a neighborhood, like a lil path, at night, and in this path was an old with a terrified look on his face, just standing there, but I was allready commited, I was in between the trees, he had a dog in a leish, average natural type, like ol' hunter breeds, super-tense - eyes switching between his owner and me - so I'm like, if I u-turn now, I'll make it worse, so I do my VERY BEST *I'm disinterested in interaction* act, walk paaast, and as I move away, the dog snaps me in a butt-cheek, then sort of jumps back, to stare confusedly at his old man owner, who's still just gaping terrifiedly at the night, still not moving, mind you, and I hurried away with my hurting butt.

That was the only time I got bit by a dog, even though it un-bit me almost as soon as it happened, which is all weird, cus it was hard enough to bruise through the clothes, felt like a hard kick actually, so, way past the limits of being a warning, but it let go so fast, I can only surmise the dog was essentially a good-boy-doggy who was just confused by the "D:"-face of his old owner, who was having... some issue... I guess, standing in the woods at night, and then snapped at the closest thing that *probably* was the source of the discomfort, untill realizing that I was just as confused and discomforted as everybody else.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  12. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    Nah, happened about 2 years ago. The scars on my arms have faded, but the ones on my torso are likely never going to.

13. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    The solution here guys is to follow in the steps of Driver Nephi and tell these beasts to get fucked

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  14. KingArthur

Jun 25, 2018
    I read that as “genocide all life on Earth” and it made my pp tingle

15. Millim

Millim Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    Going for the lockdown look IMG_20210615_145740.jpg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  16. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010
    You look way better with beard than shaved. That being said, you should trim it a bit, especially that godawful moustache.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  17. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    IMG_20210619_185657.jpg

Got a trim

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  18. Morgan_

Morgan_ The Fool

Jul 3, 2020
    Cat hair :mrgreen:

19. Atomic Postman

Mar 16, 2013
    The face of a lad who's not heard his tinnitus in several days and is just straight up vibin

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  20. Aurelius Of Phoenix

Aurelius Of Phoenix Psued.

Mar 9, 2018
    These came in the mail today, ordered them a week ago for about $26. Also got a $100 wine voucher that I don't know what to do with.

20210626_170725_HDR.jpg

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1