NMA Fallout 3 preview and Q&A

Mystery Science Theater, that was too easy.

For my reward, I will take my Board Cop position now.

Leslie Nielson would have been more funny too.

Uh, you do realise the MST3K joke is actually a reference to something else, right? You can't just identify someone who easter eggs it *as well*

Great preview.

I've read it and I didn't see anything there that would make FINO3 look like Fallout. I don't understand why they named it Fallout 3 at all...

Err...
I thought I explained how the vault looks identical to the originals. And how some of the style is quite close. And how great the Protectron is

Brother None said:
Err...
I thought I explained how the vault looks identical to the originals. And how some of the style is quite close. And how great the Protectron is

Brother, this is of no use, this is Sorrow.

Brother None said:
The problem is that between that, their bad discipline, their apparent goal to drive out supermutants, their "knightlyhood" and their look, there is not a *single* identifiable feature except the BoS patch on their armor that could possibly identify them as Brotherhood of Steel. They simply have no relation to the original organization, *at all*
All that, plus "US Army stereotypes".

They sound like the Enclave.

As for the article and the interview themselves, I shall refrain from posting my impressions until a later date. When it is certain that no one shall pay attention.

I honestly was not expecting this, though. Good work, guys.

By the way, SEA HUNT SEA HUNT SEA HUNT.

that link really isnt anything compared to what i heard at the initial encounter, spadthebad. :)

I don't get the Enclave station thing still. The people knew it was the "Enclave" station? I suppose they might not know what the Enclave is, but why use the name?

Brother None said:
"By this time, my lungs were aching for air"

pr10430.jpg

Shoot!

You reviewed a >DEMO< meticulously and more detailed than any usual game reporter would do with any game

fantastic :D,i like it

too bad you are in red numbers after this...
and too bad i cant crap money.

Nova said:
Just out of curiousity, how far in the red are you guys actually?

Odin and welsh already covered quite a bit of it and there was a bit of money in the pot, so not incredibly far. The donations so far have already been helping a lot. We'll put up a notice if/when the full sum is reached, so people won't be donating "for a false cause" (though we can still always use the money for domain registration and future costs, of course ;))

Back