Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 (english translation)

Anyone know where a walkthrough is? I'm stuck at the beginning with the water filatation quest. I got one of the parts from Brooks, but I don't know where the other parts are.

Anyone know where a walkthrough is? I'm stuck at the beginning with the water filatation quest. I got one of the parts from Brooks, but I don't know where the other parts are.

No walktrough currently.

There's one in the only lootable car in the garage.
Second one you can get from a boy on the residential level of Tartarus (any will do).

Hi guys, I wanted to know if someone can tell me about the companions?
So far I found only one: the dog. I found some people on the net saying there are 4 in total. Can anyone tell me how to get them all?

Hi guys, I wanted to know if someone can tell me about the companions?
So far I found only one: the dog. I found some people on the net saying there are 4 in total. Can anyone tell me how to get them all?

Robot- find Renaissance and charge it with 3 big energy cells
Your brother- let your father die and talk to him about traveling together (didn't get this one as I saved dad)

Robot- find Renaissance and charge it with 3 big energy cells
Your brother- let your father die and talk to him about traveling together (didn't get this one as I saved dad)

Ah thanks man. Is there really a 4th companion or just these three?

Ah thanks man. Is there really a 4th companion or just these three?
There are also temporary ones, which can be recruited during some ouests (gromus, ursul, dr.pat, chimera queen, ludwig schwein to name a few). Don't know if it counts.

I managed to become druglord of the Rainbow. Does this effect my relationship with any of the settlements or interactions with any characters? Also, at the tin factory I found a robot part that weighs 30 pounds and seems to be a quest item. Who does it go to. There also are 3 tinrolls, but the guy at NWO only takes one. Is there a use for the other 2?

I managed to become druglord of the Rainbow. Does this effect my relationship with any of the settlements or interactions with any characters? Also, at the tin factory I found a robot part that weighs 30 pounds and seems to be a quest item. Who does it go to. There also are 3 tinrolls, but the guy at NWO only takes one. Is there a use for the other 2?

You can sell robot part in Livos to guy in security room that sells booze.

Smithy (mechanic from Tartarus) can teach you some schematics in exchange for tin rolls, but can be also convinced to do it for free.

You can sell robot part in Livos to guy in security room that sells booze.

Smithy (mechanic from Tartarus) can teach you some schematics in exchange for tin rolls, but can be also convinced to do it for free.
Thanks for the info. I'm at the sunset jackels camp and i'm told at a wearhouse to take out the owners assistance who he fears will replace him. Is there a way to handle this without killing him.

I also wonder where all the revolver parts are in the Jackals camp? Any ideas?

Thanks for the info. I'm at the sunset jackels camp and i'm told at a wearhouse to take out the owners assistance who he fears will replace him. Is there a way to handle this without killing him.

You can do it or not- no third way.
He has a revolver part- no idea if you can loot it from his body, so I'd wait. If you tell him his boss wants him killed, he'll mark a small location on your map.

Revolver parts
First one is in one of the containers in the warehouse.
With that part talk to Kyle- guy you were asked to kill. He'll sell it to you for a couple hundred batteries. You can convince him to lower the price.
Third and final part is in Loudmouth's bunker (ladder is a bit concealed by wall). You need to kill him or have put some points into Sneak.

This gun is an absolute beast, dealing over 30 damage on average.

You can do it or not- no third way.
He has a revolver part- no idea if you can loot it from his body, so I'd wait. If you tell him his boss wants him killed, he'll mark a small location on your map.

Revolver parts
First one is in one of the containers in the warehouse.
With that part talk to Kyle- guy you were asked to kill. He'll sell it to you for a couple hundred batteries. You can convince him to lower the price.
Third and final part is in Loudmouth's bunker (ladder is a bit concealed by wall). You need to kill him or have put some points into Sneak.

This gun is an absolute beast, dealing over 30 damage on average.
I killed Kyle, but his boss wants a replacement. I've asked around, but none give me the option to hire anyone.

I think I found a new glitch. After getting Harold's robes at the Mangy dog location I was told to wipe out the Onca devils after clearing the 5 explosive mines. However when I faced the Onca devils my chance to hit them was lower than my listed small guns skill(93 percent) should say much of the time. Half the time I can hit enemies OK, the other half the time my odds to hit anything plummet.

Also, this next detail may not be a glitch much, but as far as the underground water filter goes I try asking if I can see the repair manual but the mechanic(I forgot his name) won't let me even though my speech skill is rather high. Anybody know the needed repair skill for the water filter?

I think I found a new glitch. After getting Harold's robes at the Mangy dog location I was told to wipe out the Onca devils after clearing the 5 explosive mines. However when I faced the Onca devils my chance to hit them was lower than my listed small guns skill(93 percent) should say much of the time. Half the time I can hit enemies OK, the other half the time my odds to hit anything plummet.

Is it a problem with Onca Devils or are other enemies a problem as well? They're pretty agile and I sometimes didn't hit them with Small Guns 130.

Also, this next detail may not be a glitch much, but as far as the underground water filter goes I try asking if I can see the repair manual but the mechanic(I forgot his name) won't let me even though my speech skill is rather high. Anybody know the needed repair skill for the water filter?

If you were able to extract the broken engine, you can take it to the Jackals and ask the mechanic there to repair it for 300.

Is it a problem with Onca Devils or are other enemies a problem as well? They're pretty agile and I sometimes didn't hit them with Small Guns 130.

If you were able to extract the broken engine, you can take it to the Jackals and ask the mechanic there to repair it for 300.
It happens with other enemies aswell.

Sorry to double post, but I made if back to Tatarus and gave the much needed Radiane drug to father. However now I don't know what to do or who to talk to. Any idea who?

Depending on your disguise you either have to bully Jock at the ground floor couple times or get a keycard for Herald elevator from a safe at Military HQ. You could also murder everyone.

Depending on your disguise you either have to bully Jock at the ground floor couple times or get a keycard for Herald elevator from a safe at Military HQ. You could also murder everyone.
I got in using Harolds robes. I assume pressing Jock is the way to go. I just can't find him. Any idea where he is?

I got in using Harolds robes. I assume pressing Jock is the way to go. I just can't find him. Any idea where he is?

He's on a ground floor, so you need the keycard from Military HQ. Once you get on the ground floor, he's the guy in a jacket (everyone else has combat and power armor).

Mi
He's on a ground floor, so you need the keycard from Military HQ. Once you get on the ground floor, he's the guy in a jacket (everyone else has combat and power armor).
Military HQ? Sounds like a new location I haven't explored. Any idea where it is? I went all over the world map(save for the North west river and mountains that block travel) and I can't find it.

Back