The first Season of the Fallout tv show is out

Emil stating something retarded and then back pedaling is amazing
God damn, dude is so deprived of attention given how Starfield's reception has been getting worse and worse with each passing month that he's making shit up about the other franchises he worked on to gain some attention. Absolutely pathetic.

Okay, so the term canon has become another word lost to the modern tongue. All right, so my canon is that Bethesda doesn't own Fallout and never has, and that all that's transpired with the series the last 16 years has been mass hysteria.

Edit: Maybe it's a war crime in our world, doubt they'd care that much in Fallout's universe.

Edit: Emil is the JK Rowling of Fallout

Last edited:
I don't see why it's weird to have Nate killing Canadians. We know he's a veteran of that war.

This is one of those things where I don’t know why People care ao much.
It doesn’t affect your enjoyment (or unenjoyment) of either game

It’s not even a jet type situation, it’s just one guy sharing his development ideas and People went crazy over it

It’s not even a jet type situation, it’s just one guy sharing his development ideas and People went crazy over it
It does affect the enjoyment of those who love Fallout 4, since in Fallout 4 Nate is pretty much a goody-two-shoes (unless you go the evil route in Nuka World DLC, I guess), this probably shocked a lot of players who see Nate as a representation of themselves (which seems to be what many RPG players these days do).

So they suddenly attribute a war criminal status to their character's background and by proxy to themselves. And that makes them angry. :lmao:

It's because (in the case of the original Fallouts) they've been rendered meaningless and thrown to the wayside, only used for the vultures at Bethesda to pick away at the ideas. They just haven't come out and said it, because they utilize older fans to stir up controversy and draw in eyes. It's all irreconcilable, both the Fallout communities and the timeline. I really wish they'd just stop saying everything is canon and OFFICIALLY de-canonize the originals, so that the two communities could more peacefully coexist.

Edit: I got threads mixed up, oops

Last edited:
It does affect the enjoyment of those who love Fallout 4, since in Fallout 4 Nate is pretty much a goody-two-shoes (unless you go the evil route in Nuka World DLC, I guess), this probably shocked a lot of players who see Nate as a representation of themselves (which seems to be what many RPG players these days do).

So they suddenly attribute a war criminal status to their character's background and by proxy to themselves. And that makes them angry. :lmao:

It's because (in the case of the original Fallouts) they've been rendered meaningless and thrown to the wayside, only used for the vultures at Bethesda to pick away at the ideas. They just haven't come out and said it, because they utilize older fans to stir up controversy and draw in eyes. It's all irreconcilable, both the Fallout communities and the timeline. I really wish they'd just stop saying everything is canon and OFFICIALLY de-canonize the originals, so that the two communities could more peacefully coexist.

This one was a real reach. It’s not even in the text of the game, just tge guy’s twitter 9 years after the game was released.

It’s so minor that you don’t even have to work around it to ignore it, you can just ignore it.

It’s annoying to get this and then see a headline saying “Your fallout 4 Character was in a more games” or some shit like that.

Like who really cares about that? My initial reaction was “Oh, cool little insight I guess” and moved on.

This is one of those things where I don’t know why People care ao much.
It doesn’t affect your enjoyment (or unenjoyment) of either game

I assumed because it was funny to assume Nate is part of the openings.

But then people acted like this is serious and I realized fans are insane.

I assumed because it was funny to assume Nate is part of the openings.

But then people acted like this is serious and I realized fans are insane.

I’ve argued that we should replace fandoms with AI because People are the worst

It’s annoying to get this and then see a headline saying “Your fallout 4 Character was in a more games” or some shit like that.

It was my duty as a NMA Newsposter to make a thread when someone from Bethesda does something real stupid.

Because it is a war crime.
And? Kinda the point of that scene in the intro to show that the Geneva convention was more of a checklist at the time.
I mean it's the setting of Season Two of this series by the final shot.

But yes, I just did my review: https://beforewegoblog.com/series-review-fallout-the-series-season-one/
I'm surprised you can still type given that you have probably clapped your hands to bloody stumps at all the dangling keys in the show.

And? Kinda the point of that scene in the intro to show that the Geneva convention was more of a checklist at the time.

Because deciding the morals for a blank state character while also not critically engaging with said lore titbit in game is weak and stupid as all hell. Pure Bethesda thinking.

Because deciding the morals for a blank state character while also not critically engaging with said lore titbit in game is weak and stupid as all hell. Pure Bethesda thinking.
True. But that much has already been done, so why not make him the actual executioner while we're at it? Give him something to be disillusioned about.

True. But that much has already been done, so why not make him the actual executioner while we're at it? Give him something to be disillusioned about.
Because Emil didn't really think through the implication of what he was saying. That being at least accessory to war crimes was no big deal. He thought if Nate didn't fire the shot he was morally cleared but still close to something bad happening therefore awesome.

Back