Cazadors- your thoughts?

Crni Vuk said:
yeah ... one of those very rare times I really felt like an asshole while playing some game - which was somewhat positive it is nice when a game can have that kind of touch. I think I only had that again in Planescape or F1 no clue.

Heh, I felt bad after killing coyote puppies as well. I didn't realized it first until my last target was "coyote mother" ... aww.

I usualy steer clear off Coyote families because of that, thats why I love the animal friend perk.

Yeah, it was kinda awkward when I first found a Coyote family... But then I just went "BALLISTIC FIST TO PUPPIES FACE MWAHAHAHAHA".

kinda tells a lot about you doesn't it >_>

*Though why could the bomb of Megaton not be placed in little lamp light ?

Crni Vuk, you know that every FO3 gamer would end up killing kid town if a nuclear warhead was located there.

Everyone knows it would be for the best.

The Dutch Ghost said:
Crni Vuk, you know that every FO3 gamer would end up killing kid town if a nuclear warhead was located there.

I would be hesistant to do it... unless of course, Tenpenny had asked me to and was offering a rooftop pool. Then, yeah. That town is totally boned.

The only critter I killed that made me feel like shit afterwards were geckos. Because I normally aim for the head and there's something both human and infantile (short arms large head) about that head grabbing animation they do when you score a critical (providing it doesn't kill them).

As for cazadores, crippling their wings and then auto-fire at them while they're crawling on the ground. Still very easy to get swamped and stung to death. Personally I like this addition to the game.

I agree, I do like the Cazadors but they are a pain-in-the-ass. I have been using my assault rifle, essentially spraying the air around them and bring down like anti-aircraft fire.

Agree about the antivenum and companions. Doesn't make a lot of sense.

I think it's possible to snipe a Cazador without alerting the rest, even without a silencer. I'm not sure if this is a bug or was intended but this is probably the best way to get rid of Cazadores you see from a distance, then switching to a riot shotgun once they notice you.

Lexx said:
Crni Vuk said:
yeah ... one of those very rare times I really felt like an asshole while playing some game - which was somewhat positive it is nice when a game can have that kind of touch. I think I only had that again in Planescape or F1 no clue.

Heh, I felt bad after killing coyote puppies as well. I didn't realized it first until my last target was "coyote mother" ... aww.

I thinked I was the only one who felt that way, nice to see I'm not alone. :cool:
I don't have much stomach to kill coyotes mother and pulps, the same goes for Mole Rats, most of the time I stay clear from them.

Concerning the damn things the best weapon for close contacts is the Laser RCW (RCW as Reliable Cazador Waster).
For long range the best one is a laser rifle modded with scope + optics, this damn sniper fires fast.
And I mean really fast!

YCS/186 my ass! :P

[ ]'s

Upgraded this machine has good ROF, range and damage, with right perks it's my all favorite gun just aim for the wings, coyotes are fine source of meat, I don't like flies and rats game. :twisted: Common everybody is Fallout word is either hunting/eat 200 year old shit or starve it's them or my kids go sleep hungry world.

The Dutch Ghost said:

You know that is the AWESOME thing about double-standards. Of course it is BAD (VERY VERY BAD. DID I SAID VERY!?) to point with a gun on a child's head and pull the trigger. But it is completely alright to blow them of with a nuclear warhead. Because you killed in Fallout 3 at least ONE kid with it. The son of the sheriff.

Crni Vuk said:
Because you killed in Fallout 3 at least ONE kid with it. The son of the sheriff.

And the little girl. I'll admit that I would have blown up both Little Lamplight and Big Town if nuclear warheads were located there.

I've actually wondered how Bioshock got away with the child-killing. I guess since they didn't actually show it it's alright?

I was completing a NCR EW/Survival/MED/Science build and I was doing the Oh my papa quest, as you know you have to go dangerously close to the Quarry Junction at one point in that quest, I usualy leave my companions at the Lucky 38 or their original bases (like with Arcade and Rex), I had just gotten my Plasma Modulator,I found myself attacked by three of those shits and by two young Deathclaws and a big one, so as my charcter was also AG reliant and I downloaded the More Perks mod (download it, its pretty good for the most paart) I had a Perk that allowed me to run 20% faster, so I just went backwards shooting the animals like a mad man, then suddenly without me shooting the big Deathclaw more than twice it just dropped dead because the Cazadores attacked it too, so panicked and started spamming the turbo and the med-x, those bugs can kill a deathclaw.

Enclave really should of tried to tame Cazadores instead.

Never felt bad about killing Coyotes but I always did it from range with a rocket launcher so it's hard to feel sorry for a small crater.

Bioshock got away with it because when you kill a little sister it's off screen and it's stated little sisters aren't human anymore, more like automatons with giant sea slugs inside them.

Those things in Little Lamplight were definitely less human than Little Sisters.

And does anyone else find it odd that the teacher kid who is supposedly the oldest kid in Little Lamplight is the same size as the youngest girl in the footie pajamas? Damn Gamebryo.

Edit:

Bioshock-2-Little-Sister-580x326.jpg

0.jpg

There's no competition really when it comes to which one you'd rather kill.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic. Enclave should have made intelligent Cazadores, the wastelands would be screwed after that.

I find the hardest thing to kill/not be killed by is the cazador by far, the first time I ever bumped into them, it was the same night I got F:NV, and I was like 'Hey what are they, they're new, wait what the fuck!', that was at about level 4 as I realised I couldn't take the north road straight to Vegas, even when I was level 25 they were a pain in the arse, if I had chose hardcore at the beginning Boone would've been dead, twice, three times, four times, five times, si... you get the point.

Yeah, I feel bad killing the coyote pups as well, thats why as soon as I could I took animal friend, what can I say, I have a soft spot for baby animals, like most sane people probably do.

Back