Fallout 4 gameplay videos leaked, Bethesda starts taking them down

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Kilus, Nov 2, 2015.

1. RangerBoo

RangerBoo Literal Vampire Potbelly Goblin

Jun 15, 2015
    Or he is both.

2. Nas92

Nas92 It Wandered In From the Wastes

Sep 8, 2012
    They cut off the introductory part right where it would have gotten interesting. Also, I thought staring into a nuclear blast of that magnitude made one blind.

3. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Blindness ... would be most probably the least of your problems in that situation, but yes, you are of course right.

• [Like] [Like] x 11
  4. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Precious Fluids of The Order Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    Fusion Cores can be ejected from Power Armor like devastating grenades and Fusion Cores last twice as long.

:surprised:

5. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    How do I refuel armor?
    Well, the good thing is now the kids with the dumb questions are not going to flock to this site anymore...

6. generalissimofurioso

generalissimofurioso The Hole Time Orderite

Jun 17, 2007
    Instead, we'll get the occasional jackals who, drunk on wine and daisies, will stumble into here and proclaim superiority because of ambient occlusion or some such howdy-doos.

7. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    There are still games out there with a better story than Fallout 4 though

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2016
  8. valcik

valcik So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Dec 20, 2008
    Vault Dweller is tossing grenades carefreely at his own immortal dog attacking supermutant in that combat video, that's cruel. As Crni would have said, I would never do that an animal!

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  9. Battlecross

Battlecross Banned

Jun 17, 2015
    You're in an echo chamber where people dislike FO3, but the majority out there clearly like it and to deny that is silly.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  10. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    No idea how Kostja can look at that video of the Raiders walking off roofs, Deatchalws walking into cars and getting in holes and the last raider even casually walking down an alley and say that looks amazing.... I resepect your right to like the game but you come off like a complete fanboy.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  11. Zerginfestor

Zerginfestor dear god, the scrapping

Apr 18, 2015
    -can't help but snort out a chuckle before laughing by this unexpected comment-

Wait, you're serious? Lemme laugh even harder.

Ign, home of the ignorant, consider Fallout 3 as boring shite that doesn't know what Fallout is and just throws the elements into a jumble clusterfuck of a mess.

Gamespot comments roll their eyes whenever they hear Fallout 3.

Even BETHFORUMS show displeasure to Fallout 3, all in a passive aggressive way.

However, the website that others seem to look to on terms of what game really is a RPG or not is none other than RPGCodex and well...they took Fallout 3, frowned, and ripped it to shreds, declared it as a fucking joke, and the web quickly picked up the pieces of the remains and spread it's infamy through memes.

In short: where exactly did you get people calling it a masterpiece? Because when I look back in time, all I see is people disappointed in another shit game.

12. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Youtube and 9gag really love Fallout 3.

13. TransgenderVaultDeweller

TransgenderVaultDeweller "Fallout 4 adds to the lore"

Aug 14, 2015
    Real talk: Fallout 3 is a piece of shit action-adventure game. NOT an RPG and even at that, a very poor one. An RPG isn't something that just means equipping and shooting what you feel like or just shooting a random number of enemies.

An RPG is something where you play the role of a character making a series of choices that result in consequences of your action. You play a character that is defined by their skills and talents that allow itself to manifest in the story in someway big or small. You have unique diverse companions and NPC's that have unique dialouge or some information that is ubiquitous so the player knows what is going on in the world around them. They are an agent of change and that they are often times not seen morally right or wrong but matter of perspective.

Bethesda is FACTUALLY incapable of doing any of that in their games. You can be in denial or reality and sip the kool aid, but you know for fact that this poor sod excuse of a fallout game is just the final nail in the coffin for the RPG part in Fallout. Nothing they shown has actually impressed me, Even after fallout 3's mistakes they STILL follow through with the same issues. Same green Orcs just collecting gore and shooting shit, why? Who the fuck knows and we may never know. Raiders just shooting the place up too because why not. This game isn't worth buying nor is it worth pirating, Don't pretend it's deep or actually deserving some merit of any kind when it's quite the opposite.

• [Like] [Like] x 5
  14. zegh8578

zegh8578 Keeper of the trout Orderite

Mar 11, 2012
    Simpletons
    really love Fallout 3

Can I say that?

Does it fall under name-calling? :I

15. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    New Videos from Kjthemonarc shows a new creature, some kind of Elk with 2 heads and Scorpions falling from the sky. The Scorpion seems to be pretty deadly but he was on his last fifth of Health. So who knows.

16. phipboy

phipboy Newly elected overseer

Oct 2, 2015
    Funny you say that because I'm pretty sure you've used that word against someone here too. I think there might be some hypocritical behavior here..

The thing with reddit is that whenever you say something that's even slightly against the hivemind you will get downvoted. Unfortunately there aren't a lot of sane intelligent people on reddit I guess.

17. Battlecross

Battlecross Banned

Jun 17, 2015
    Remember when you claimed you don't see this?

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  18. phipboy

phipboy Newly elected overseer

Oct 2, 2015
    Don't see/Claimed what? Kostjamoscow calling someone a troll?

19. Battlecross

Battlecross Banned

Jun 17, 2015
    Look under what I said...

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  20. Walpknut

Dec 30, 2010
    I wonder if I make my character full fat, would he still fit into the Power Armor?