Fallout 2 mod Olympus 2207 (english translation)

I'm VERY late to the party, but
Okay then, the translation is completed.

Suddenly my translation became an "official translation", which led to developers putting an additional effort into the game, fixing a lot of stuff. And now we have a new "beta-version", which requires testing.

An estimated time for testing is a couple of weeks, then the game gets an "official release".
If you want to participate in this beta testing - PM me, we'll discuss the details.
Holy shit, congratulations my man!

Also, big props to the mod author(s) for acknowledging this piece of work! Great job, guys!

I'll dive into this as soon as I finished getting my (real life) shit together haha

Cheers :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Hi. I'm not able to find Claudia in Livios... Maybe someone can help me please ? I've spoken with everyone, but it seems she's missing, it's a known bug ?

Edit : I've finally been able to find her.

But I've a few new problems
- I'm not able to solve the starving Lavach issue in NWO...
- Concerning Skeet and the thief, even at the warehouse at midnight, no thief showing up. I've tried anything, leaving / entering the area. Still nothing, someone has a an idea plz ?
- Last one, I've found the bunker under Loodmouth house, but... No way to find the other, even with the tip already given here. (7 perception also). I've seen that someone has talken about using the binocular to find it. What's the binocular please ?

Last edited:
But I've a few new problems

-talk with with mayor's son and his friend and ask them how they want to improve things around here (you'll also get a clue for fixing the broken machine)
-thief doesn't spawn every night, he also spawns outside the fence and sneaks into the warehouse through the hole in the fence, so check around that area for a couple of days
-binocular is "investigating". Use right mouse button to switch between "walking" and "investigating" and then click the bathroom floor

-talk with with mayor's son and his friend and ask them how they want to improve things around here (you'll also get a clue for fixing the broken machine)
-thief doesn't spawn every night, he also spawns outside the fence and sneaks into the warehouse through the hole in the fence, so check around that area for a couple of days
-binocular is "investigating". Use right mouse button to switch between "walking" and "investigating" and then click the bathroom floor

Thanks. I'm going to try this :)

Hi, still had some of the issues.

Well, even with the binocular on the tile, I'm not able to find the entrance to the bunker.
and for the Lavash issue (they're not eating), I've spoken with everyone in town and I'm not able to find any clues. Maybe there's a speech or docter check to resolve the quest. I've the same problem with the ghoul and the mayor's wife, not enough speech skill to solve the quest)

Hi. I'm not able to find Claudia in Livios... Maybe someone can help me please ? I've spoken with everyone, but it seems she's missing, it's a known bug ?

Edit : I've finally been able to find her.

May I ask where Claudia is in Livos? I can't seem to find her at all. And I need help regarding Schwein's missing book. Thank you.

Last edited:
May I ask where Claudia is in Livos? I can't seem to find her at all. And I need help regarding Schwein's missing book. Thank you.
She is in the lower right part of the Livos, check the rooms there.
Also, her daughter in the next room can help with that book.

She is in the lower right part of the Livos, check the rooms there.
Also, her daughter in the next room can help with that book.

Oh, thank you!
Yeah I found her; I was under the impression that important/essential characters are stationary, so I avoided most NPCs that move around.

Once again, thank you.

Just to add, for those who are like me who (for any reason) can't find Claudia in Livos: she walks around the bottom-right section of the floor with the rooms (around where the Mignon/Minion girl resides).

Last edited:
Olympus 2207
A Fallout 2 total conversion mod

Developed by: Nebesa Games (currently Dieselship Studio)

Description:

Olympus 2207 is a total conversion (modification) of Fallout 2, using its engine and basic mechanics. It features completely new graphics, additional gameplay changes and a new story in a new world, not related to the Fallout series.

It is the first part of the series.

The game features:
  • Brand new story, world and lore: explore the Radius and uncover its secrets!
  • More than 80 quests with branching options to solve them
  • The amount of in-game text is on par with Fallout 1
  • Overhaul of existing Fallout 2 mechanic, including Crafting, new perks and retooled skills.
  • Completely new graphics
  • Includes soundtrack from "The Glow Inc" created for the game.
The story:

>>> Download the game on official site. <<<

AND DON'T FORGET TO INSTALL PATCH.

>Join the official discord channel here.
>The translation repository lies here. Feel free to contribute.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS SECTION BELOW.
Q: I can't run the game! There's an error about "memory could not be read" or something.
A: Seems like you didn't install the game properly. First, install your copy of Fallout 2, then install Olympus in the same folder.
If you are using steam version of Fallout 2, there's a high chance you need to install Olympus into steam/steamapps/common/fallout 2.
If nothing works, just create an empty folder somewhere, copy fallout 2.exe from original fallout 2 into it, then install Olympus into this folder.

Q: The game crashes while I play!
A: Make sure to install the patch (link above). I hope eventually @Rainman will assemble a final fixed version, which won't require patch, but for now - that's how it is. And don't forget to report the bug here in thread or in the Olympus discord channel - (link above)

Q: The translation is wrong!
A: It has issues, yeah. You can contribute by pointing them out here or making commits to the translation repository. It will get better eventually.
Q: Where do I get the parts to fix the water pump in the tutorial section?
A: Talk to the kids in the Servants quarters area, search the car trunks in the parking lot.

Q: Where's the plunger?
A: Smitty can help you make one. Or there's one in one of locked containers in Rainbow.

Q: Where to get items from Douglas' list?
A: The plasma rifle prototype can be obtained in multiple ways in Livos. Just do the quests there and you will get one eventually. To get Rapture, do Apothecary's quests in Rainbow. Try to not eat it. Encyclopedia is granted by Mark, if you are willing to run around a lot. As for the Repair Kit - search around Loudmouth's room.

Q: Where to get the map parts for Renaissance?
A: You need to do the dirty work, feed the rodent, search around abandoned factory and find a book. Hope that helps.

Q: Why am I unable to get to this boxes in Tin Industries? There's something I need there, I know it!
A: One of the versions of Olympus had this nasty bug, where all hexes near that box were made unwalkable. It's a bug. Try to install patch and load an earlier save (where you haven't visited Tin Industries yet). If that doesn't help - try reistalling the game using the installation file from official site.

Q: How to find an Oasis?
A: Talk to Sebastian Schwein about the constitution. There might be other ways.

Q: Who's Naomi? And how to get to her?
A: Brick guards a warehouse, look into it. He is very much into Hog's girls, by the way.

Q: I sold/lost Baraka! Did I screw the playthrough?
A: Oozy mess, piece of plazma! Talk to Crank again, he'll ask you to bring him someone instead. If that fails too, talk to him again. It's hilarious.

Q: That damn Robotron doesn't accept Bigbats! I want him to shoot lazers again!
A: Uh, yeah, he actually uses Minibats for lasers. If you have them in inventory, you might be able to give them to him via the dialogue.

After going to Tin industries with Cyren and getting 3 rolls of Tin something failed to trigger (I think) so Cyren stays with me even though the other Cyren is at NWO in his usual spot ?

Hello guys, just started playing this great mod.
Is there any other way to complete "Chris wants Kyle dead quest" except killing Kyle? Kyle gave me a location to check weapon stashes but there is no new dialogues after I finished checking.

There's a translation repository, I remember quite a few changes being made there. Nothing went into the installer though, I guess the devs are too busy with the second game.

A bit of news, I guess - some time ago there was a post in their VK that they are looking for quest designers. There's a thorough description of a test task together with which software to use.

If anyone interested, I can put it up here.

In Olympus (sorry, I don't know how to use the "spoiler" format...) Moreau wants a power cell for his cloning machine from Engineering. Problem? EVERYONE in Engineering is dead (I let Lucy go on a rampage before killing "her") and Gray keeps repeating the dialogue of "I don't know what you did but this Kelly isn't bothering me anymore". When I edited one into my inventory, my character mentioned something about Gray wanting a clone of someone... so I loaded an older save because I was afraid I'd botch something. The hell am I supposed to do?

Hi buddy,

How did you manage to solve this? I have got exactly the same situation. Lucy killed everyone on this floor and then when I got the quest from Moreau to get the battery from Engineering, I can`t do this, as Engineering is already dead. I used the console with 4 digit code but it just said that now I can use some calculator or something and that was it, it didn`t give me anything.

I used the console with 4 digit code but it just said that now I can use some calculator or something and that was it, it didn`t give me anything.

There're basically 2 paths through the Tower- you're currently on a more violent one.

Go outside on the balcony and you should see some turrets. Use the box on the wall and you should be able to end the lockdown by using one of the computers in Engineering. I don't remember which one exactly.

Back